135-136

Chapter 135: After the scumbag broke off the engagement, I married his disabled godfather【10】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Lu Bai's request that he must ask for a result was literally asking Lin Tong for a result.

And what he did most brilliantly was his willingness to spend money on Lin Tong.

Except for the first night, Lu Bai found the best time management assistant for Lin Tong. Arrange his time to the fullest every day. When to go to school, when to go out to work, and when to visit graves.

Throughout the whole day, Lin Tong barely had time to sleep, and the rest was just spinning. After two days, Lin Tong's face became pale and ugly.

But he couldn't pity Chu Chu.

The words Lu Bai left before school had exposed his true face, and those in the circle either thought he was a white lotus and looked down upon him at all. Those who played well thought that he had gone too far. Otherwise, why would Lu Bai, who had always been so obedient, suddenly treat him so badly?

"Why do you think you are always seeking death to guard such a handsome fiancé who is well-paid? Asking you to kneel to his father is similar to asking a daughter-in-law to kneel to the ancestral hall in ancient times. Listen to me, behave well for a few days, and you can't coax him. Okay?"

"Look at what the family is like now! The whole family is crowded together, and your brother can't even buy a new game console if he wants it. Your father gets angry every day. What's going on at home? We really can't live without Mr. Lu. Two hundred thousand a month. You go back and plead with him properly. If that doesn't work, kneel down and beg him. With Mr. Lu's friendship, he won't just abandon you!" This is what Lin Tong's mother said to him. .

Lin Tong almost suffocated.

He was finally able to feel a little bit of Lu Bai's usual feelings. The feeling of being sucked blood by the whole family is as disgusting as having countless leeches wrapped around the body.

It only lasted five days. When Lin Tong discovered that a jade pendant he had hidden had been stolen by his father and planned to sell it for money to live a leisurely life, Lin Tong finally broke out.

He actually sued his parents directly and asked to sever ties with them.

"I don't want to do this either, but I really can't stand it anymore."

"I was sent to the Lu family when I was eight years old. When I was a child, I was short of food and clothing. I finally found a stable place to go, but they still tortured me like this. Now Mr. Lu can't stand the things in my family and wants to break off the engagement with me, but they Forcing me to go back and apologize."

"I really can't stand it anymore. It's too cold on the mountain..." Lin Tong was not really stupid.

Regardless of whether Lu Bai still had true feelings for him or not, he didn't dare to use Lu Bai as a shield. He even blamed Lu Bai's insistence on breaking off the engagement on his parents.

This thing is really new. In the past, Lu Bai and Lin Tong were told in fairy tales like Cinderella. After so many years, Lu Bai finally realized that a clean break was enough for everyone to talk about.

As a result, Lin Tong turned around and sued his parents. The whole scene was dog-eat-dog, which made people watch.

"It's such a good show." In Lu Bai's office of the Lu Group, Lu Bai couldn't take his eyes off Lin Tong's mosaic-like face in the hot news.

Behind him, Bo Yan handed him a cup of tea, "Drink something hot."

Lu Bai is weak, and since Bo Yan accepted it, the water at his daily entrance must have a specified temperature. If it's too cold, his stomach won't be able to bear it; if it's too hot, he'll burn his tongue.