159-160

Chapter 159 Ten years after we broke up, my first boyfriend became a billionaire [17]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The key is that this person's aesthetics is also quite online. If you put these two people in the entertainment industry full of beauties, they will definitely become an instant hit with their looks.

A gentle and handsome man, he spoke in a low tone, not like a young master accompanying a drink, but more like a senior in school. The other one is also great. Strictly speaking, this person has a single eyelid, but he can't keep himself clean. Putting on the British-style woolen vest, it's the first love on campus.

Everyone in this room knows that Lu Bai and Jiang Yi were in campus love back then. Just assume that Lu Bai likes this bite. So I specifically found two people with this style of painting.

The system couldn't help but say "Wow".

Lu Bai was amused by his look of watching the excitement. He motioned to the two "young masters" to sit aside first, then pulled one of his designers over and asked, "What's going on?"

He felt that his partner this time did not seem like the kind of person who loves to play.

The designer also felt helpless, "Just, he was drunk! When we came out of the toilet, we happened to bump into Jiang Yi."

"Jiang Yi is here?" Lu Bai was not surprised.

His entry into the Li family will definitely bring great pressure to Jiang Yi. And although the current Jiang Yi seems to have a large and extravagant business, it is far from as stable as the business empire in the later period of the original world.

At present, Mr. Li is still here, and so are Yu Chou's father and brother. Without the support of these two companies, which have accumulated for many years, and may even stand in the opposite direction of him, Lu Bai speculated that Jiang Yi would not be able to sit firmly in the company while the situation is settled.

So it was inevitable that he would come.

"For the previous case of the ashes ring, they were recruiting external investment, but internally they decided to use the planning of the design department of Jiang Yi Company. After all, it is an internationally famous company, and if this project is completed, it will be able to develop smoothly internationally in the future. "

"Jiang Yi came to negotiate it himself. Then the people in their design department were also mean-mouthed. When we met, they said a few unpleasant things."

"Then Brother Yang was so angry that when he came back, he asked someone to kill the two young masters. He said he wanted the youngest nanny and the most obedient one to come over."

After saying that, he looked at Lu Bai furtively, "Brother Lu, you're okay! I'm telling you, we all believe you. That Jiang Yi is definitely not a good fucking guy. If you feel uncomfortable, just play around. This bastard, I don't deserve you at all."

Lu Bai smiled and shook his head, but didn't say anything.

The group of people had something on their mind, so they drank a bit dullly. Especially there were two young masters with a strong sense of presence sitting inside, which made it even more difficult for them to talk.

It is easy to get drunk if you are bored with alcohol.

After a while, the singing was not too enjoyable, but everyone was drunk.

The two young masters finally came into use and helped Lu Bai send these drunkards back to their rooms.

When the last one was delivered and only Lu Bai was left, the gentle one said he had to go to the bathroom. So Lu Bai and the fair-haired young man who felt like first love were left behind.

BL | The Vicious Male Supporting Actor Will Do Whatever He WantsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara