113-114

Chapter 113: Two years after amnesia in the plane crash, my fiancé and my twin brother got married【36】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
After the brief tenderness, Chu Ran immediately took Lu Bai to the hospital in the military region.

Although Lu Bai seemed to be moving freely, in fact, the situation inside his body was completely messed up.

Just like what the pharmacist commented on the Internet before, Lu Bai immediately fell into a coma after making sure he was safe.

And the pheromones he had been suppressing completely exploded. All the old diseases came together with such force that even Lu Bai couldn't resist. You can only use coma to temporarily protect yourself.

"How is the situation?" Chu Ran asked the attending doctor softly, standing beside the bed.

"It's not good. I'm afraid you have to be mentally prepared." The doctor sighed, "The pressure on his pheromones by the alphas in the prison has caused too much damage to his mind and body."

"His glands were damaged several times, and now that so much time has passed, he is already exhausted."

"Then do you have any good suggestions?"

"Yes, but it's difficult."

"How to say?"

"The first priority he needs to do now is to sort out the chaotic pheromones. But judging from his situation, it will only be effective unless the match is 100%, and it must be an alpha that he can trust and trust."

Chu Ran was slightly startled.

The doctor thought he was shocked by this harsh condition, and couldn't help but sigh, "Omega are so fragile!"

"What if you find such an alpha? Just help him groom it, okay?"

"It's best to be able to mark it directly for life." The doctor said his judgment.

Lu Bai, who was unconscious on the bed, woke up at some point and was looking at Chu Ran and the doctor quietly.

Seeing this, the doctor examined Lu Bai again.

The system muttered in a low voice, "Thankfully Chu Ran is a good match for you, otherwise you would have suffered a lot later."

However, Lu Bai did not answer, and he did not even indicate whether he would accept Chu Ran's mark.

"You don't want to refuse!" The system was shocked. "You feel so uncomfortable now. As long as he marks you, you can get through it. Why don't you do it immediately?"

"Don't you also like Chu Ran..."

However, Lu Bai quickly interrupted him, "I can't."

"Why can't you do it?"

Lu Bai's tone was so calm that it was almost cold, "This body is not mine."

"..." The system was immediately silenced by this sentence.

In the ward, after sending the doctor away, Chu Ran just returned to Lu Bai's bed with the medicine for treating trauma and sat down in front of Lu Bai's bed without saying any unnecessary words. Even from Lu Bai's perspective, he could clearly see the alpha pheromone isolation sticker that Chu Ran wore around his neck.

Even though the two were so close, Lu Bai couldn't smell any of the pheromones emanating from Chu Ran's body.

Lu Bai whispered, "Senior."

"Yes." Chu Ran agreed, held Lu Bai's hand, and then unbuttoned his cuffs to reveal his wrists.

Being stimulated by the electric shock ring over and over again, the skin here has already become red, swollen and even started to become inflamed.