83-84

Chapter 83: Two years after amnesia in a plane crash, my fiancé and my twin brother got married [6]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Lu Bai is someone who has experienced the world of entertainment. He has been baptized by public opinion for many years, so he naturally understands what kind of content is the most popular content among the public.

He wrote the post in the first person. It means everything is personal experience.

Without any excessive or exaggerated modifying words, Lu Bai used the simplest description to describe the situation of the Sixth Academy.

At the same time, he combined Hu Han's words to fully describe the child's situation at that time.

Except for those who were framed like me, those who can get into the Sixth Academy are really crazy. And this child scares me.

I didn't even dare to sleep at night. I could only wait for his family to visit him during the day or when he was taken away for treatment before I could sleep for a while.

His eyes were so scary. At first glance they looked hollow, but I knew it was just his hiding. When he looked at me, it was like he was looking at a piece of meat.

On this day, I overheard an argument between the doctor and the nurse. In a few words, I learned a truth. It's just that this child is not bi-directional at all, but has a dual personality.

What's even more frightening is that his second personality is a real antisocial personality.

"He will kill people!" The doctor's words were firmly imprinted on me, and my fear of him became even more severe. I began to leave my ward for long periods of time, hiding in some places invisible to adults. corner. I want to stay away from him.

Every time his family came over, I couldn't wait to hear from them the news of taking the child away and taking him to another hospital for treatment. But there was nothing, yes, not only nothing, that night, I hid again, trying to get a good sleep, but a young shadow appeared in front of me.

The moonlight accurately pulled this dark shadow to my feet. I could clearly smell the blood on his body.

I covered my mouth and held my breath.

After about a lifetime, I finally saw the black shadow move away. But I know that it's not that he didn't notice me, but that he let me go temporarily.

When I opened the door, I saw a clear bloody handprint on the door handle. This was his warning, telling me not to talk too much and not to meddle in other people's business.

Early the next morning, a man next door who had a conflict with him died. His name was Qin Jian, he was a beta. It was said that he was a star during his lifetime, but was sent in because of some crazy things.

They said that Qin Jian committed suicide. I know that Qin Jian was not. Not only was he not, but he was killed by that child.

But I dare not speak. Because early the next morning, when I went back to the ward, the child's parents also came, and they wanted to take him out of the hospital.

Before leaving, the child turned back and smiled at me, his face full of innocent joy. But the next second, he stretched out a hand and made a gesture of silence.

His eyes became evil and terrifying.

I knew he was warning me, warning me not to meddle in my own business.

Later, not long after he was discharged from the hospital, a massacre occurred in his family. I know it was him who took action again.

It is said that the police have arrested him and put him in a special prison. But I don't think he'll stop there.