169-170

Chapter 169 Ten years after we broke up, my first boyfriend became a billionaire [28]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
During this period, Jiang Yi was busy checking and filling in the gaps, and Yu Zhi was pulled over for interrogation and sent out again and again, which made him more and more nervous.

Although Lu Bai's case was a criminal case, eight years had passed, and among criminal cases, it was not considered too big.

But the frequent interrogations of Yu Zhi made Jiang Yi have doubts in his heart.

He kept reviewing past arrangements, but the more he thought about it, the more he felt that some of the methods were too simple and impossible to elaborate on. Especially the content related to Lu Bai and Yu Porridge.

Now that things have happened, Jiang Yi has realized that feelings are a double-edged sword. He can use his feelings to destroy Lu Bai and control Yu Zhou. But Yu Zhi and Lu Bai would also backfire on him because of their extreme feelings.

Jiang Yi turned on the computer and saw the discussion about that resort on the hot search, and also saw Lu Bai's advertisement for promotion. He originally thought that this place would only be lively for a while, but he never expected Lu Bai's promotion methods. It's not just advertising, there are endless peripherals, movies and novels involving beautiful love stories. The country wants to develop this land, and these entertainment methods are sparing no effort.

Just looking at the progress, we know that the future here is boundless. As the chief designer of the resort's advertising promotion, Lu Bai plays a very important role in it.

In the shopping mall, a network of people is very important. This matter between Lu Bai and Jiang Yi has become known to everyone. Where there is Lu Bai, don't look for Jiang Yi. It is almost an unspoken rule in the business circle these days.

If Jiang Yi was from a well-established family with strong confidence, he might not be afraid. But he is not.

An upstart like Jiang Yi may seem prosperous, but once something goes wrong, it will be extremely difficult to start over from scratch.

Just like this bid. Indeed, Jiang Yi is a good choice. But similarly, if they don't choose Jiang Yi, they can still find a more suitable substitute.

Lu Bai's energy finally completely dispersed after leaving Jiang Yi.

In just half a year, Jiang Yi was hit by Lu Bai to the point where even his original foundation began to waver, let alone transformation.

Ming Yu happened to go to Lu Bai and wanted to talk to Lu Bai about the gossip of the past two days. As a result, when she knocked on the door, it was not Aunt Qiu who opened the door, but the young apprentice Lu Bai was looking for.

The child is talented and hard-working. The most important thing is that he has a conscience and knows how to repay gratitude. I was extremely grateful to Lu Bai. I usually followed Lu Bai to help him share the burden of big or small matters.

Therefore, Ming Yu had a good impression of him, and even brought him a gift this time.

As a result, there was no joy at all on the child's face, and the circles under his eyes were red, as if he had cried.

"What's wrong?"

"Master is not in good health."

"Has the doctor been here?"

"I've seen it." The child gritted his teeth, "It's all that beast Jiang Yi!"

When he said this, Ming Yu knew that it was probably related to fantasy.