93-94

Chapter 93: After two years of amnesia in a plane crash, my fiancé and my twin brother got married [16]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Prison? Psychological research?" Lu Bai thought for a while, "The Lucifer effect?"

"What is that?" The system was a little confused.

"The names of the two worlds are different, but the content should be similar. It is similar to recruiting people with normal psychology and normal outlook on life, and with a full sense of justice and love. Divide these people into two teams for role-playing. One team is the jailer, and the other team The team is the inmates. A two-week simulation of inmate life in a prison."

"Yes, yes! That's it!" The system understood immediately and continued, "This experiment is nominally led by the Chu family, but in fact it benefits the country."

"The types of personnel they recruit are strictly based on the survey results in special prisons."

"So they need a young omega, right? Although there are very few omegas in the special prison, as long as he has one, he needs one for this experiment, right?"

"Yes." The system thought for a while and simply showed the original text to Lu Bai. "Long Xiao originally wanted to ask Lu Yuan to go. But the Chu family was also very cool and rejected Long Xiao directly. It was also because of this that Long Xiao kept looking for trouble with the Chu family. Later, he was warned by the superiors, and this was the end of the matter. "

"Then what is the purpose of this experiment by the country?"

"It's about Omega going to the battlefield." The system went through the world background together with Lu Bai, "This world is not peaceful between countries, and wars often occur on the borders. Alpha is definitely the main force in the army, but in this world, The best pharmacists are all omegas."

"But Omega's situation is too unstable. First of all, the susceptible period is a big trouble. Secondly, Omega is too fragile, both mentally and physically. Once captured, will he be unable to withstand the torture and just give up? ?But these are not the most important. The most important thing is the public opinion."

"Arrogant alphas, those families headed by the Long family, they completely regard omegas as their own possessions. They are materialized fertility machines. Even some of the most ordinary alphas, they are obviously ordinary and deadly, but they still want to treat themselves The omega is used as a tool to show off."

"Therefore, more and more omegas are hidden at home, as if being able to have children is the greatest achievement in their lives. But the reality is not like this. Omegas are more patient and delicate than alphas and bates. They are in many situations. In every field, they all have pure natural talents that cannot be replaced by anyone."

"For example, in the arts, pharmacy, and military fields, there have been several quite famous omega generals."

"So this experiment is the country's tentacles reaching out to the public in order to achieve complete equality."

"It's difficult! Even if you want to change, you should have some preparation. What is the introduction of this experiment to the outside world?"

"The army is recruiting omega pharmacists, but not many people applied. And some of the applicants were later revealed to have their true identities, and were even complained that they were not applying for jobs, but military prostitutes."

"These people have dirty mouths!"

"Yes. So although the above quickly banned the discussion and punished the bastards who made the slander, it is difficult to make up for things like public opinion."