115-116

Chapter 115: Two years after amnesia in the plane crash, my fiancé and my twin brother got married【38】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Chu Fan, who was next to him, noticed Lu Bai's reaction, so he came over to take a look and found that what Lu Bai cared about was the amnesia record of the military omega.

"Are you concerned about this?" Chu Fan didn't understand what the problem was. "Omega's are very fragile. It's normal for them to lose their memory when their spirits are strongly stimulated."

"Why did he lose his memory?" Lu Bai frowned.

"It was a car accident and a family change." Chu Fan also sighed, "It's very difficult for this omega. Originally, the family was happy, but the news that her husband died in the war just came, and he didn't go to collect the body, and his newborn child was killed. Stolen."

"Speaking of which, his stolen child is about the same age as you. But you and Lu Yuan are twins, right? This omega lost his only son."

Lu Bai didn't say anything, and the system asked him in a low voice, "Lu Bai, you don't think he is your mother, do you?"

Lu Bai shook his head, "Probably not. I do doubt whether the Lu family is my biological parents, but I don't just think who my parents are. I'm just interested in his amnesia."

"Do you think there are too many people in this world who have lost their memory?"

"Omega's bodies are fragile!" The system took it for granted.

"Perhaps this is a loophole left by Long Xiao. He is tempting you to investigate thoroughly. If you investigate it, it will be over." The system was very worried.

But Lu Bai obviously had no intention of investigating. "Let it go first. Don't worry about anything else. Let's take care of the matters within the Omega Association first."

Lu Bai plans to go out there tomorrow. And judging from the information we have now, the Omega Association is clearly unmatched. Moreover, there is a mixture of good and bad at the top level, while at the grassroots level there is a mixture of all kinds of religions.

To put it bluntly, the public now hopes that Lu Bai will come in. It seems that they have everyone's hope, but to put it bluntly, it is just a temporary cult of personality, and they feel that Lu Bai can do anything.

Such a popular base is indeed a good thing. But it also meant that Lu Bai was exposed to the public's sight.

As long as Lu Bai has the slightest problem, it will be magnified infinitely. Especially Lu Bai's approach to solving problems, he had to be straightforward, but he couldn't rely on the military.

Otherwise, those people would take it for granted that Lu Bai was no different from the original high-level officials in the Omega Association. He was not an omega who could stand up on his own. But he just changed his backer.

System: "Then what good does this kind of thing do to Long Xiao? How can he arrest you with this?"

Lu Bai: "As long as the military gives up on me."

System: "That's impossible! As long as Chu Ran is here, the military will not give up on you!"

Lu Bai: "But Chu Ran is not equal to the military. If Long Xiao has a way to push the military to the opposite side of the Omega Association, it must be possible."

Lu Bai looked through the employment records over the years again, and suddenly came up with a strange idea.

"Chu Fan, let me ask you a question."

"What?"

"What's the marital status of the omegas here in the military?"

"It's not bad!" Chu Fan thought for a while, "You also know the situation in the military. Anyone with such a treasure in the family must be carefully raised. There are also few who marry outside the country. Basically, they are all It's been digested internally. Haven't you noticed? No matter what kind of family composition there is in the military department, the relationship is very stable."