225 【 END 】

Chapter 225 Extra

In the parallel world, the story of He Jintian and Lu Bai.

If I had hugged you as a child.

1

He family

As the only son of the He family, He Jintian received a very strict elite education since he was a child. Although he is only ten years old, he can already attend some daily public relations activities on behalf of his family.

For example, this donation to the orphanage.

In fact, this orphanage was not within the scope of the He family's past donations, because Mrs. He did not like some of the behavior of the director of this orphanage. It simply hasn't been given any actual attention. She would only pay special attention to individual cases that appealed to society.

Therefore, this donation was actually initiated by He Jintian. It was not because the disabled children inside were pitiful, but because of an indescribable feeling that made He Jintian eager to go there.

He Jintian is a child who follows his heart. So he wanted to go, so he went.

Just when I was standing in front of the closet thinking about choosing clothes, I felt an indescribable feeling of doubt in my heart.

For example, why is he taking things so seriously? It's like those adults on TV who are going on an important date!

But there was no time, He Jintian finally dressed up and went downstairs.

When the housekeeper saw him, he was stunned for a moment. Finally, as he sent him out, he sighed, "The young master is very handsome today."

"Thank you." He Jintian went out, got in the car and rushed to the orphanage.

2

The situation in the orphanage was similar to what He Jintian imagined, and from the moment He Jintian came into contact with the director, even though he was young, He Jintian also understood why his mother didn't like this orphanage very much.

hypocritical!

Not just the dean, but also the disabled orphans who seemed happy and sunny. He Jintian was sensitive enough to smell an unpleasant smell of blood from them.

He Jintian responded with a few hasty words, relying on the fact that he was a child and was not rude, and quickly ended the conversation with the dean.

He visited the orphanage aimlessly.

Normally, he would leave early, but this time, he was so confused that he didn't want to leave. He even avoided the crowd and went to the backyard where few people went.

Perhaps because of poverty, the backyard was overgrown with weeds, and there was a faint smell of rotting garbage. He Jintian frowned and turned around to leave. But at this moment, he saw a child holding his knees in the corner, raising his head and looking straight at the sky.

He seemed to be stunned, motionless. Even when He Jintian approached him, he didn't react at all.

He Jintian lowered his head and looked at it.

Beautiful doll!

The child has a pair of clear black and white eyes. Because he has been facing the sun for a long time, the eye circles are red and the eyes are filled with moisture.

A tear mole in the corner of his eye made his facial features more vivid.

But despite his pitiable appearance, there was nothing weak in the child's eyes. Instead, he was firmly filled with fire. He Jintian couldn't look away for a moment.