37-38

Chapter 37 After Bai Yueguang came back, he found that his licking dog had found a substitute [2]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Xu Rui's face suddenly turned ugly. He didn't really care about the money Lu Bai spent, but felt that he was being provoked.

Lu Bai was the dodder flower he raised. After being abandoned by him, everything went wrong and he was suppressed everywhere. He should have been unable to withstand the pressure and quickly withdraw from the circle. As a result, he seemed to be living a good life, more comfortable than when he was with him.

Thinking of the place where Lu Bai swiped his card, Xu Rui suddenly thought about it and simply opened Weibo. As expected, Lu Bai's name was prominently displayed on the hot searches.

It's just that the title is very interesting, #GreenTeaVampire finally reveals his true colors#

What's even more interesting is the comments below. A group of people are scolding Lu Bai for paying the paparazzi who secretly photographed him. Damn, his raw photos are even more handsome than high-end street photos.

Xu Rui opened the photo and was stunned.

No wonder these people are scolding me, the person in the photo is really too good-looking. It's so nice to see, it's strange.

Especially the look in Lu Bai's eyes when he raised his sunglasses and turned to look at the person secretly photographed when he discovered that he was being secretly photographed. He was not even remotely as gentle as when he imitated Yi Wenzhuo. He looked unruly, wild and wild from head to toe, and he wanted to be tied up with a rope and tied to the bed.

Xu Rui's eyes traveled across his collarbone, thin waist, and then to the two long legs below. A fire suddenly burned from his chest.

He hated Lu Bai's outfit so much. It would make him feel that his previous training was a failure. Lu Bai still retains his earliest appearance. This is impossible!

So, Xu Rui picked up the phone and dialed the number subconsciously.

Lu Bai had finished shopping now and was sitting in the hotel lobby to rest.

He was good-looking, but he was also a celebrity who had been involved in scandals recently. People came and went in the hall, and from time to time someone would cast their eyes on him.

The phone rang. It was Xu Rui. Lu Bai answered the call without any surprise, only to be met with a cold rebuke.

"Lu Bai, who allowed you to dress like this? And even cut your hair?" Xu Rui's voice was very cold.

The moment Lu Bai heard the other party's voice, his body began to tremble uncontrollably. Even breathing began to become unsmooth, and there was a suffocating feeling as if my neck was being strangled. This was the body's instinctive stress response. Lu Bai was instinctively afraid of Xu Rui.

It wasn't because that was his financial backer who had been hiding behind his back for many years, controlling his life and death in the entertainment industry. It was purely due to the stress reaction after being raped and brutally trained by Xu Rui.

After all, no one is born knowing how to imitate another person.

Especially a legendary figure with a perfect personality like Yi Wenzhuo.

As a representative of beauty and beauty, Yi Wenzhuo was born as an idol, so he must be squeezed by the company. After practicing hard for my debut, I finally got a career, but I couldn't escape the word "unspoken rules".

So, despite strong resistance, Yi Wenzhuo was eventually force-fed medicine and sent to an investor's bed.

In order not to fall into the quagmire, he did not dare to call the police after escaping. He hid in a tool room and survived the effects of the drug.