207-208

Chapter 207: After I came back, the protagonist Gong who was abused by me came back with me [5]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"When did you come back?" During the exchange of strong breaths, He Jintian's hand slowly moved from the back of Lu Bai's head to the back of his neck, gently stroking the skin there. Unexpectedly, there is no desire for control or sexual desire, but instead it seems to be comforting some fragile little animal.

He Jintian is Lu Bai's upline, and he knows Lu Bai's situation better than anyone else. Even if it was a hard-earned kiss, he was still worried about Lu Bai's body, for fear of causing him psychological burden.

But Lu Bai had no such concept at all. The sudden lack of oxygen made the ends of his eyes turn red, and the tear mole at the corner of his eyes became much softer.

This kind of Lu Bai was soft and soft that could not be seen in the small world in the past. Without that kind of calmness that is outside the world, and the unscrupulous means that can be used to exploit anything, He Jintian instantly felt much more real.

He hugged Lu Bai a little tighter and couldn't help but kiss him again.

"Why don't you talk to me?"

Lu Bai raised his head and looked at He Jintian, "When did the senior come back? Or has he always been here?"

He Jintian sighed, "Always there. But in my dreams, I will be in a world with you."

Lu Bai raised his hand and touched his hair, "I'm sorry for making you worry."

He Jintian shook his head, "It doesn't matter, just come back now."

In fact, he had a secret that he had never told Lu Bai. When he met Lu Bai in the third world, he had hesitated.

He was afraid that if he loved Lu Bai too much, Lu Bai would lose the motivation to come back and become addicted to his small world. She was also afraid that if she could not love Lu Bai properly, he would lose confidence in the world and himself, give up on himself, and not want to come back.

Fortunately, his children are far more resilient than anyone else. Even if you step on mountains of knives and sea of ​​fire, you will eventually return to his arms.

He Jintian took a deep breath and said to Lu Bai, "Abai, thank you. Welcome back."

Lu Bai raised his arms and hugged He Jintian, "Well, senior, I'm back!"

Lu Bai's voice was very soft, but it was enough to calm all the uneasiness in He Jintian's heart in the past. The two of them nestled together, and He Jintian could see that Lu Bai's mental state was tired. She patted his head comfortingly and said, "Get some sleep, it's still a while before we get home."

"Huh? Aren't you going back to the police station?" Lu Bai was stunned.

He Jintian shook the certificate in his hand, and Lu Bai glanced at it. It was for protection approval. The general meaning is that Lu Bai's identity as a police informant has now been exposed, and he has been imprisoned by a criminal suspect for one year and nine months on the premise of treatment. After the rescue was successful, He Jintian was temporarily protected.

"So, senior, is this for personal gain?" Lu Bai thought for a moment. According to He Jintian's position, this kind of job is overqualified.

He Jintian coaxed Lu Bai to close his eyes and said softly, "How could it be? Protecting you is the most important thing to me."

Lu Bai leaned into He Jintian's arms and responded in a low voice, "Yes."

This was the breath he was most familiar with. After stumbling around for several lifetimes, he could finally feel at ease and have a good rest.