163-164

Chapter 163 Ten years after we broke up, my first boyfriend became a billionaire [22]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
In the concept of Yu Zhou, he, Lu Bai, and Jiang Yi are the story of Bai Yueguang and Mosquito Blood of Telecom.

Originally, Jiang Yi couldn't get him. No matter how good and attractive Lu Bai was, he could only be like mosquito blood on the mosquito net. It looked gorgeous and was disgusting just thinking about it.

But now their situation is completely different.

Lu Bai insisted on divorce. After breaking away from Jiang Yi's control, even though Lu Bai was still a madman, he was still dazzling. Especially thinking about the recent rumors in the industry, Yu Zhou felt even more uncomfortable.

Among the second-generation ancestors Lu Bai hangs out with, one of them is related to the Yu family. When Yu Porridge returned to Yu's house with his children, this person happened to be there.

When he talked about Lu Bai with brother Yu Zhi, his words were full of admiration for Jiang Yi.

"You haven't seen the real Lu Bai, tsk! She is really beautiful. She also has a top-notch personality. She is just blind."

As he said that, he sighed, "If I were Jiang Yi, I would definitely not think about that bullshit first love. With such a top-notch person by my side, unless that first love was a god in the sky, he wouldn't even be able to carry Lu Bai's shoes. Neither deserves it."

"Isn't he just a designer? What you said is too exaggerated."

"Damn it! Do you know how much money he makes for designing advertisements for people now? It's priceless! Cousin, I'm telling you seriously. If you really have the ability to take advantage of Lu Bai's line, our Yu family's good life will be ruined. coming."

"Isn't Yu Zhi back today? Brother, please ask Yu Zhi directly, how much money did Li earn because of Lu Bai?" After saying that, he couldn't help laughing again, "Ah! I forgot, Yu Zhi didn't I know about the Li family."

He said this casually, but Yu Zhou's heart was rolling like a heat wave. What did he mean that he didn't know? Is this a mockery of him not caring about anything in the Li family?

Who married him off in the third year of high school, got pregnant and gave birth to a child that year, and directly delayed his studies. After I gave birth to a child, it was already too late to review! Moreover, his husband died and he was born prematurely suddenly and had to nurse for a long time. Having no academic qualifications is also a drag on the Yu family.

Otherwise, why would he end up in this miserable situation today?

Including the Yu family, it is still standing now, and it is not the bargain that they got when they sold themselves. Are you beginning to dislike yourself now?

What started out as a normal conversation ended with complaints about Mr. Li's hegemony. But due to Yu Zhou's unbalanced mentality, he actually had a quarrel with them.

"Don't think that you are from a high-ranking wealthy family now! You are just a low-income person. How can you pretend to be a rich second generation when you go out?"

"For food, clothing, and the employees you support, how many people survive because of the money I made from selling myself? Don't you have some idea in your mind? Are you starting to look down on me now that you are tearing down the bridge when crossing the river?"

"Okay, you look down on me, so don't interact with me anymore!" Yu Porridge lost his temper at the Yu family for no apparent reason, and then went back with his children.

He originally thought that someone from the Yu family would come to apologize, or at least his brother would come to comfort him, but it didn't happen.

When Mr. Li heard about it, he just thought it was ridiculous. Coincidentally, Lu Bai was also there and listened without saying a word.