153-154

Chapter 153 Ten years after we broke up, my first boyfriend became a billionaire [12]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
When Ming Yu received the call, Lu Bai on the other end couldn't say a word.

His first reaction was that something had happened, "Abai, Abai, where are you?"

"..." But Lu Bai was already on the verge of falling. If it weren't for He Jintian behind him supporting him, he would have fallen to the ground. After calming down for a long time, he said to Ming Yu in a very low voice, "I'm at the gate of Jiang Yi Company."

"I'm nearby. The driver and I will be there in three minutes!"

Ming Yu's voice came from the other end of the phone, telling the driver to start the car, and Lu Bai felt a little relieved.

"A Bai, don't sleep. Just hold on. We'll be there soon. Don't hang up the phone. I'll keep talking to you, okay?" Lu Bai came to Jiang Yi today after discussing it with Ming Yu and Ming Yu's father.

Therefore, Ming Yu did not dare to stay too far away. After seeing Lu Bai arrive, he found a nearby coffee shop to wait.

The distance is only one thousand meters.

But these three or two minutes were more difficult for Lu Bai than anything else. If it weren't for He Jintian who didn't know whether it was real or an illusion behind him, Lu Bai would have been unable to hold on.

However, just looking at He Jintian's face, Lu Bai actually waited for Ming Yu to arrive.

"A Bai!" Ming Yu got out of the car and ran directly to Lu Bai.

"Are you okay?" Ming Yu asked Lu Bai to lean into his arms, but then he felt the moisture on Lu Bai's arm. I looked down and saw, as expected, another long wound.

Because it was not treated, it is still bleeding. It was probably because Lu Bai had struck too hard this time, and the blood kept flowing.

"Let's go to the hospital quickly!" Ming Yu quickly asked the driver to drive.

But as soon as he carried Lu Bai into the car, he was completely photographed inside.

On the way, Lu Bai fell completely into a coma. Ming Yu is also very anxious. He wrapped Lu Bai's wound with a towel, and Ming Yu became anxious as he watched the towel gradually become soaked with blood.

"Drive faster! Why doesn't the bleeding stop?" Ming Yu was really anxious, and the driver was also worried about Lu Bai's safety.

Therefore, they did not notice the car following them all the way to take pictures.

In Jiang Yi Company, Jiang Yi was sitting at his desk, looking at the pictures coming from inside, with an uncertain expression on his face. In front of him was Lu Bai's business card.

Lu Bai's sudden loss of control was beyond his expectation. He originally thought that Lu Bai was mentally fragile and had experienced so many things, so he would collapse soon.

Even if he could still be awake, he would definitely be immersed in the false memories he had implanted, unable to distinguish between fantasy and dream.

So, why did he suddenly wake up? Lu Bai's schizophrenia was obviously very serious, and his concurrent paranoia had seriously affected his real life before. In order to resist the illusion, Lu Bai began to use drastic means of self-mutilation.

So, what's wrong?

What Jiang Yi is most worried about is not what Lu Bai will do after going to Li's family, but that Lu Bai, who is half crazy and half awake, will want to die with them.