149-150

Chapter 149 Ten years after we broke up, my first boyfriend became a billionaire [8]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ming Yu trembled all over after hearing this, feeling as if he was in an ice cellar.

He knew that what Lu Bai said was true, so he felt even more scared. Jiang Yi actually started plotting against Lu Bai from such an early age. He even induced Lu Bai's schizophrenia.

How terrible is Jiang Yi?

How indifferent is he?

For so many years, Lu Bai had always shown his sincerity in front of him without concealing it!

"Then, who is this person who looks very similar to you in the photo? Smuggling is illegal. Jiang Yi's team is definitely not simple. Who is in it? How do we check?" Ming Yu heard himself asking Lu Bai mechanically .

Lu Bai smiled and shook his head, "How do I know? I only know that this person is not me."

"I'm afraid Jiang Yi started plotting against me from the first moment he saw me."

"My parents are divorced, I have an unwanted child, and I am guarding a house that can be sold for one million. In addition, I am talented in design. It is indeed the most suitable for Jiang Yi's needs!"

"He was reluctant to let his first love accompany him to start his own business, but he was willing to find a tool to use. Then in order to make his first love legitimate, he erased my existence bit by bit in the process of using me."

"I am his favorite, a tool for him. Now that he is about to focus on success, it is time for me to retire."

"Isn't he afraid that people around him will know? The fact that you two are getting married is well known to everyone, so isn't he afraid that people around him will notice something is wrong?"

"I went crazy in the first year after marriage, and there are scars on my face. Ming Yu...who do you think will be my friend?"

"...Then after all these years, you haven't, haven't..."

"No." The smile on Lu Bai's face was pale and weak, "I don't have any friends except you."

But even Ming Yu had been deceived by Jiang Yi before this, and felt that Lu Bai could do anything just because Jiang Yi liked him.

Ming Yu closed her eyes and hugged Lu Bai again, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was too stupid..."

Lu Bai patted his back, "I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble. Those rumors..."

"Let them tell! It can't be true or false, A Bai, I will try my best to check. Don't worry, let's recover from the illness first."

Ming Yu also calmed down a lot. After thinking about it, the only thing he could be thankful for at the moment was that although Jiang Yi was vicious, he had indeed trapped Lu Bai in disguise for eight years, and shaped Lu Bai into a very good person in the eyes of the public. A disgraceful image. But after all, Lu Bai is not completely crazy yet, so they still have a way to reverse it.

For example, finding the person who went to a sex party as Lu Bai, although he understood that it might be very difficult to find him. Maybe Jiang Yi had already dealt with the person in order to silence him.

The road ahead is really bleak. Just like Lu Bai said, Jiang Yi had already killed him halfway, with two or three nails in the coffin. There are only two roads for Lu Bai now. One is to remain anonymous and go abroad. The other option is to simply go crazy, which makes life easier.

It is impossible to stand up again or even compete with Jiang Yi.

"A Bai..." He sighed and held Lu Bai's hand. Ming Yu felt that he was more desperate than Lu Bai.