143-144

Chapter 143 Ten years after we broke up, my first boyfriend became a billionaire [2]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
After experiencing four worlds, Lu Bai has understood that in a world like this where the background of the world is extremely contradictory to the background of the original text, the protagonist Gong Shou will definitely not be something glorious.

If nothing else, Lu Bai's sudden madness made Lu Bai feel very strange.

System: "What do you think?"

Lu Bai: "I prefer artificiality."

Don't talk about anything else, just talk about Lu Bai's identity and character. Jiang Yi was indeed his first love and first wife. But after all, what did Jiang Yi give him to make him so determined?

Is it an empty promise? Platonic marriage? Or is it his cold violence day after day, year after year?

On the other hand, what did Lu Bai give Jiang Yi?

He sold the only property his parents gave him after their divorce and gave it to Jiang Yi, giving Jiang Yi the first capital to start a business. He accompanied Jiang Yi to the reception, and initially got into Vanity Fair by relying on his good looks. Later, Lu Bai relied on his business ability to crush everyone and worked hard to give Jiang Yi the chance to become a master.

It can be said that without Lu Bai, Jiang Yi would not be where he is today. But Lu Bai does not have Jiang Yi, but what awaits him is a better future.

Lu Bai is not a fool, he is just trapped by love. He had paid too much for Jiang Yi, and he just didn't have the courage to take it back and admit defeat for a while. But even so, when faced with Jiang Yi's spiritual derailment and Yu Zhi's strong return, Lu Bai would eventually leave for himself.

"Even if he has no feelings, the abilities he has developed over the years are real. Haven't you noticed? Since Lu Bai's death, Jiang Yi Company's design department has slowly become an outsourcer. Because of his other businesses It was very big, so it didn't suffer too much of a blow."

"Absolutely! No one can replace you! You are the most awesome designer in the world! Even if you are... crazy."

No, it should be said that the design Lu Bai made after going crazy was even more thrilling. During the two years when he was at his craziest, every design was regarded as a sample by the design circle. Even those who had heard rumors about Lu Bai and hated him had to learn from the talents unleashed in Lu Bai's works.

Such a smart person would not realize it even if he died, so there was no need for him to sacrifice his soul in exchange for Lu Bai's arrival.

So Lu Bai was almost certain that there was something fishy about this background. Maybe his madness is man-made.

The only good thing is that he hasn't exposed too much yet. The design department led by him still has a lot of work to do and cannot suspend it all at once. Therefore, Jiang Yi did not dare to imprison Lu Bai easily. I can only pretend to be a good husband and go home to take care of him.

As everyone knows, after he came back and closed the door, what he told Lu Bai the most was how sweet his first love with Yu Conge was.

"I know you are curious, and I told you, don't drive yourself so crazy. I have forgotten the past, let's live a good life." Jiang Yi's tone was full of tenderness. But in fact, they were all sharp knives stabbing Lu Bai's heart. Every word made his scarred heart become more bleeding.

It also made Lu Bai's mood even more broken.

Because all he saw was that Jiang Yi didn't love him, he understood better how much Jiang Yi loved Yu Congee, and he also understood more clearly that he was just a memorial to their beautiful first love.