31-32

Chapter 31 The sick beauty who was carried by the wrong person has three domineering brothers [31]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Lu Gan gasped and his face turned ugly, "You said he knew early on that he hugged him wrongly on purpose?"

"Yes. So his hatred for Xiaoqiong will be less?"

"Will he let Xiao Qiong go?"

"Why does he target Xiaoqiong again and again?"

"That's what he should do, isn't it?" Lu Yan was already disgusted. He didn't want to listen to Lu Yu's sweet words, nor did he want to see Lu Gan being tricked again and again. He asked Lu Yu directly, "It doesn't matter whether Lu Bai No matter who Lu Bai wants to hate, no matter what he wants to do when he comes back, that's what he deserves, right?"

"No matter how pitiful you are about Lu Qiong, don't forget it! Without him, Lu Bai shouldn't have endured these sufferings. If it weren't for his despicable father, Lu Qiong might not even have the qualifications to survive."

"Everything about him was stolen from Lu Bai!"

"Brother, do you know? Mr. He's Chinese medicine doctor has shown Lu Bai that Lu Bai's body has been completely destroyed. The reason why the He family raised him so carefully is because if he is not careful, he will not even survive the age of forty."

"Have you seen his paintings? Have you ever understood the life he lived? Originally, he shouldn't have been like this!"

Holding Lu Yu's shoulders, Lu Yan tried to find a trace of warmth in Lu Yu's eyes, "He is our biological brother!"

But Lu Yu pushed Lu Yan away unceremoniously and asked with a sneer, "Why are you crying? Now that things have happened, have you forgotten what you did to him before? Neither of you let him go, right?" ?"

"I......"

"Lu Yan, you are not a child anymore. Why are you sad? Why feel guilty? Is it because of family affection? No, it's because you pity him and you have such a little blood connection."

"But actually, have you ever gotten along with him? Do you really know him?"

"If he didn't have any means, how could he win over He Jintian after two meetings and be willing to stand up for him?"

"With Lu Bai like this, if you let him return home, will Xiaoqiong still survive?"

"So you are going to deprive him of his rights?"

"Yes! That's what I planned!" Lu Yu's tone was quite cold, "He has no home, but Xiaoqiong will have no life!"

"No matter how important blood is, is it more important than a human life? And Xiaoqiong was raised by you little by little!"

"As for Lu Bai, how can he forgive you after you have done so many things?"

"Why hurt the most important relatives just to protect the heart of someone who cannot be warmed?"

"..."

No, that's not the case.

Lu Gan and Lu Yan were shocked by the sudden revelation of the truth. They all felt that what Lu Yu said was a fallacy, but for a moment they were unable to refute it, and they didn't even know what to say at all.

Yes, Lu Bai and Lu Qiong are fighting to the death. One is a biological brother who climbed out of the quagmire, and the other is a delicate and simple brother who was raised by them.

They originally had a chance, but now they can only choose one.

In the past, they could choose Lu Qiong without hesitation, but what about now?