185-186

Chapter 185: Back when I was the bully boy in school, I cured this big boss sick dog【13】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"What do you mean?" Several second-generation ancestors felt very excited when they heard this.

Zhai Junqing read the message he received again, and then threw it to his brothers for them to read by themselves.

In fact, this incident was ultimately caused by the young policeman who dragged Lu Huan to find Lu Bai.

The little policeman himself is from the Lu family branch. But he happened to be about the same age as Lu Huan. When Lu Huan was adopted back to his family, the Lu family clearly knew that some people could not stand him. Only this stupid person was willing to follow Lu Huan and call him brother.

After Lu Huan came to power, he was particularly kind to his younger brother. Even if he didn't want to inherit the family business and had to go to the police academy, it was Lu Huan who helped convince his family.

This is also the reason why Lu Huan was able to find Lu Bai through him.

But before Lu Bai deliberately tried to scare the enemy, Zhai Junqing found someone to keep an eye on him.

So when Lu Huan arrived with his front foot, Zhai Junqi discovered it with his back foot.

He was surprised at first. After all, Lu Huan was a man who had everything on his plate and there was no reason to care about such things.

Later, when they followed the lead of Lu Lu's parents to investigate, they unexpectedly discovered Lu Bai's life experience.

No wonder in the police station, Lu Lu's mother would rather be convicted than bite Lu Bai to death. Even if the paternity test comes out, they still don't know whose family Lu Bai belongs to.

Unexpectedly, the scandal was caused by the Lu family's adoptive brothers, who were prone to death and madness.

At first, the matter of Lu Bai's two biological fathers made a big fuss in the circle. Especially if they can't solve it well, this is even more embarrassing.

After all, before that, the two fathers, Lu and Bai, were famous young talents in the industry.

Initially, when everyone saw that the Lu family adopted Lu Huan again, they thought they had completely given up on having a biological heir. Unexpectedly, the Lu family was also confused. The grandson was let out, and an adopted son was raised to raise tigers.

It's simply stupid. This was Zhai Junqing's first reaction.

But soon, he thought of something else.

The Lu family is quite capable. Although it is not in the same field as the Zhai family, the Zhai family itself also has related investments.

If it can be won in one fell swoop, it will be the best of both worlds.

These days, there are family marriages where men marry men. Lu Bai's identity is not justified by his name, but he is also a serious member of the Lu family. If you really marry Lu Bai, you might be able to save twenty years of hard work.

Lu Huan, in Zhai Junqing's opinion, is a hypocrite.

He said he doesn't covet the Lu family's property. But in fact, many of the things he has in his hands are privileges that he can only obtain because he is the leader of the Lu family.

But the more people like this, the easier it will be.

After all, Lu Huan had spoken out, and once Lu Bai returned, even if it was just a pretense, Lu Huan would still hand over the Lu family's belongings to Lu Bai.