217-218

Chapter 217 After I came back through time travel, the protagonist Gong, who I had abused, also came back through time with me [15]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
This feeling still lingered in He Jintian's heart until he went downstairs to eat.

When the housekeeper was serving him a meal, he said in a very worried tone, "The company has been very busy recently, and Abai seems to have lost weight. Yesterday when I came back from work, I was working overtime with my husband in the study. Early this morning, I was in a hurry. He left without even having a good breakfast."

"..." He Jintian said nothing and turned to look at the housekeeper.

The housekeeper handed He Jintian a spoon and sighed, "Young Master looks good recently."

He Jintian frowned slightly, and as expected, the butler's next words were, "Abai will have a meeting later, won't you have a stomachache?"

So, it's a good thing for a housekeeper to have a relationship with a child, but is he being disliked?

He Jintian took a sip of porridge silently and began to reflect on whether he had not cared enough about Lu Bai recently. Otherwise, why would the butler say such a thing?

But then Mrs. He who came downstairs gave He Jintian another hard blow.

Mrs. He: "Jintian, why are you still at home? Why didn't you go to work?"

He Jintian: "I have a day off today."

Mrs. He sighed: "You know how to rest, why does Abai work so hard?"

Then he went out with a look of hatred.

This breakfast is inedible. He Jintian put down the spoon in his hand and decided to go upstairs to change clothes and visit the company.

It's really too much to have children work overtime and attend meetings on holidays, and to sit idle at home and grow old.

However, before he returned to the bedroom, he received a call from the team, saying that there was a short video conference that he wanted to participate in. By the time the meeting was over, He Jintian was completely empty, and it was almost noon.

He Jintian changed his clothes and was about to go out, but was caught by the housekeeper again, who stuffed a lunch box into his clothes before letting He Jintian go out.

"Here are the vegetables and here is the soup. If Abai has no appetite, he can drink the soup at least. It will be good for his health. If he really can't eat it, don't force him to eat it. Put it aside and wait for another one in the afternoon. Just give him time to heat it up and then eat some."

"He has a bad stomach and eats less and more frequently." The housekeeper muttered to He Jintian as he sent him out. If He Jintian hadn't sternly refused, the old housekeeper would have even wanted to go to the company with him.

It is also a headache for one's own children to be too popular. However, He Jintian then thought about it. Lu Bai's personality is serious and well-behaved. Although he hardly uses words to act coquettishly, when he looks at people, people can't help but want to hug him and pet him. It's normal for the housekeeper and mother to like Lu Bai very much. And from He Jintian's heart, he also hoped that Lu Bai would be so favored at home.

After all, over the past many years, Lu Bai's true nature has been completely obliterated by years of acting and gaming, leaving only a tiny outline. Except for his persistence in chasing warmth, which was still intact, everything else was almost destroyed by those people to the point where not even a shadow was left.

If these favors can help Lu Bai completely find himself, then He Jintian hopes that the whole world can love Lu Bai well, so that his children can forget the pain and move forward more bravely.