Disclaimer- Please Read!

Hey, I'm ShadowChild, the author of this story (if you hadn't already guessed that), and I need to put this at the beginning of this book for a few reason.

1. I want everyone to know that by publishing this book, that has been marked as MATURE, I am not at ALL condoning or encouraging self-harm or suicide. I myself have struggled with many of the issues touched on in this book and never, ever would I wish that on anybody. For the purposes of the storyline, there will be scenes where you, or the reader or (y/n), however you regard the main character, will be taking part in attempted suicide, self-harm, and various other forms of attempting to hurt themself. This is not an excuse for you to do these things- if you are struggling with any of this, please know that there are people who care about you. If you don't feel comfortable talking to anybody you know, I am always open to talk with anybody who needs someone to talk to. PM me and I'll try and help you to the best of my ability- I can even give you my number or something. Just know that you are not alone and things WILL get better.

2. I do not own the beginning portion of the storyline for this book! Most of the main points will be coming from a deviantart user's comic series, as well as some of the letsplays I've found on YouTube. The deviantart user's name is Kaitogirl, and yes, I did get permission to use their storyline and ideas as long as I have them credit which I'm doing now. Please go check out their comic series and their other art, they're amazing! Later in the book, when it deviates from the main story, that will be mine.

3. If you hadn't already guessed, THERE WILL BE EXTREMELY MATURE CONTENT IN THIS STORY! PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION AND WITH THIS WARNING IN MIND! THERE WILL BE SEX! ATTEMPTS OF RAPE AND/OR SEXUAL ABUSE! SUICIDAL AND DEPRESSIVE EPISODES! GORE AND IN-DEPTH DESCRIPTIONS OF WOUNDS AND INJURIES!

If you don't feel comfortable talking to anybody you know or me, there are various other resources. I'm leaving the number for the suicide hotline ( 1-800-273-8255 ) and the number for the abuse/child-help hotline ( 1-800-422-4453 ) here in case you need help and are uncomfortable talking to any of the people in your life.

That's all! If you are completely okay with all of these topics and are aware that there will be very touchy subjects here, and are okay with stories like that, please, read away!

Hope you enjoy!

Goodbye~