19: grillby(s) :19

I walked into the establishment, looking around as I entered. It seemed to be a little bar, with two booths on the right and two tables on the left, along with stools lining the bar. There were monsters hanging around and enjoying themselves. In the first booth there was a bunny, surrounding by empty beer, wine, and whiskey bottles on the table. She was passed out drunk, and in the booth behind her, there was a sickly green monster, whose whole face was a mouth. Huge teeth decorated it, stained a deep yellow with black along its gums.

I pursed my lips, shying away from it. At the first table were three familiar faces. There were those two dogs, who thought I was a puppy- Dogamy and Dogaressa, I believe. Across from them was the strange dog who only saw motion... I don't remember him saying his name. In between the two of them was a huge armored dog, with clean white fur. It was larger than the dog I had originally seen. Speaking of which, that dog was along at the second table. It was playing poker against itself, by the looks of it. Lots of frowns and confused looks. Was it losing?

There were no open tables, so I quietly made my way to the bar stools, walking past the table of dogs. Before I could get within three feet of them, the three dogs I knew all looked at me. They beamed upon the recognition.

"Weird puppy (y/n)!" Dogaress smiled, standing on one side of me and placing her hand on my head.

"It's good to see you survived!" Dogamy grinned as well, placing his hand next to hers.

They spoke in unison. "We didn't think you would."

"Oh..." I looked to the side, chuckling. "That's very encouraging..."

"We're glad you think so!" Dogamy exclaimed.

"Would you like to play cards with us?" His female companion asked.

"No, thank you," I smiled, ducking beneath their hands and stepping away. "I'll play later, though!"

"Okay!" the female hummed.

"We'll save a spot for you!"

I nodded happily, turning back toward the bar, only to find the motion dog. He was looking down at me, eyes narrowed. "You."

"Me?" I asked.

"You're the one who pet me..! You're voice sounds just like her!"

"Yup, that's me," I chuckled, smiling up at him.

"Thank you, strange person!" He said happily, "You're a very good petter!"

"Of course," I laughed, "My name is (y/n)."

"I'm Doggo," he yapped, smiling happily. "Do you have any pets?"

He pulled his knife out of its sheath, flipping it in his hand. I glanced down at it, frowning lightly. I quickly smiled up at him, scratching him atop the head. He practically melted under my touch, ears flopping down as his eyes closed happily. His tongue hang out a bit, his tail wagging behind him.

"It was nice to see you again, Mr. Doggo," I hummed, massaging along the side of his head, then under his chin. I pulled my hand away, "I'll see you later, okay?"

He hummed out, swaying back and forth as he stumbled to his seat, setting his head down on the table, his face still droopy in ecstasy. His tail wagged as he laid down on the table. I smiled, covering my mouth as I laughed quietly. I turned toward the bar stools again, surprised to find Sans sitting there, where he wasn't present before.

I walked up next to him, pointing to the stool next to him. Smiling, I asked, "Mind if I sit here?"

He looked up at me from the seat, rearing back at the sight. He rolled his eyes, grumbling to himself, "whatever, doll."