28; in his head ;28

The crying lasted a while. You were really freaking out. It seemed like hours, but you probably sobbed for around twenty to thirty minutes. After that, you passed out pretty quick. The knight had long since disappeared, that final walk through was seemingly the last of her.

Sans was uncomfortable with the situation, to say the least. He wasn't exactly sure what warranted such a reaction- getting killed wasn't all that big of a deal. Though, he vaguely remembered the first few times it happened to him- and he reacted rather similarly. Still- this was a bit much.

You had cried on top of him for what felt like forever. Normally, he didn't mind having women on top of him, but this wasn't exactly what he had in mind. Then you stopped, but you didn't let go, and then you fell asleep- probably against your will.

He groaned, sitting up further and glaring down. You were laying on his rib cage, chest pressed firmly against the bones, and legs sprawled between his own. Face red and blotchy, but far more at peace than he had ever seen it.

It pissed him off when he looked at you- involuntarily, perhaps. You always looked to upset... something was always off. Strangely sad, always, no matter how big you smiled. Hell, he doubted he had ever seen you really smile. For some reason, that irritated the shit out of him. Some creepy, sad little human like you had managed to thoroughly irk him.

He clicked his tongue, looking down at you. He raised his hand, a red, mist-like substances flickered between his phalanges. Your body was quickly surrounded by a misty red, slowly hovering upward. Your grip quickly tightened, a solid, shaky grasp on his bright red turtleneck.

He grumbled, "you've gotta be shittin' me."

He gently pulled on your body, but your grip remained tight. Even going to far as to try to pry your fingers off with his own, he still got nowhere. He cursed quietly.

"clingy as shit... all you fuckin' girls," he sighed, snapping his fingers. They both appeared on the couch longways, your feet stretching out. They accidentally landed on that stupid frog you always had around.

It squealed loudly, one of your feet squishing it down. It croaked, irritated and it squirmed our from under your foot, playfully biting down on your ankle. His eyes quickly made their way over to Sans, and he reared back immediately, hissing.

"oh, fuck off, she's fine," he rolled his eyes, sinking down. His hood pulled up, asking as a pillow underneath his neck, which rest on the edge of the arm of the couch. Your body shifted, head moving up closer to where his chin was.

The frog hopped up onto your head, several small pellets appearing around it's body. Sans raised an eyebrow, smiling lazily.

"later you can hiss and throw your weak little shit bullets at me all you want," his eye flared, and a large blaster appeared behind him, a red mist billowing from between its teeth. "until then, let her sleep."

Doppy faltered, shrinking under the gaze of the large animal. Even as easygoing as he portrayed himself, the malice in that expression was obvious. The glinting of his single golden tooth sent shivers down Doppy's spine.

The pellets disappeared with a short pop, and the frog moved back, lips pursed as it laid on the small of your back.

The figure behind him disappeared, but Sans still eyed the frog. His eyes flit down, and he grumbled, running a hand over his skull.

"stupid," he sighed, flicking his hand. Doppy was sent flying back, and he got pressed hard into the opposite arm of the couch. The frog hissed, but stayed away, curling up next to your foot, still glaring up at the skeleton.