Chapter 19

Y/N's POV

I woke up and I quickly sat up looking around my room. Wasn't I with Christen last night? I turn to my side as I hear a noise.

"Dude what the fuck?" I whisper yell at my sister as she rummaged through my drawers. "Sorry, too loud?"
"What are you looking for?"
"Just checking if you have any condoms. I'm pretty sure you do, you probably get around."
"Why not just ask- wait what do you need them for?"

"Why is that your business? You're my little sister. Not the other way around."
"Ookay and I'm not so little anymore and if you're planning on having sex, please warn me because I don't want to be here to hear it."
"Okay and if you ever bring someone home, I don't want to be here to hear it. Also, if you have no clothes on under that cover, please tell me now. I don't need to see what you penetrate your hoes with."

I grab my pillow and fling it towards her head before getting out of my bed. "I have on clothes you dumbass."
"Sorry, you came in pretty late last night didn't know if you had anyone with you."

Running my hand through my hair, I think back to last night. Oh right, I was with Christen. Which I'm pretty sure you, yes you readers, are dying to know what happened with us last night. Let me take you back-

Wait. I grab my phone off my night stand as I walk to my bathroom. I don't even remember getting here last night.

I open my phone seeing a few messages and the only one I cared for was right at the top of my notifications.

Baby Mama 💦:
Hey, I hope you slept well. I know I did 😏 anyway, Braelynn is with my mom and I told her you'd probably be by to pick her up soon. I have practice today but, I'm free tomorrow and I want to see you. Have a great day sunshine!

Baby Mama 💦:
Also... thanks for last night 🥵

Right... last night.

Well, Chris and I ended up going to a hotel down by the beach. Of course, yes you guessed it, we had sex. Do I regret it? No, of course now but, I'm way more confused now because I don't know what the hell were doing.

Not putting too much more thought into that situation, I decide to actually start my day by showering and doing my morning routine. I headed to The Press' house to pick up my daughter and this should be fun since Chris isn't here to stop the conversation from happening.

Hopefully, Stacy won't try to talk to me. She hates my guts and I don't need a lecture and her comments about my actions and the past.

I arrived and knocked on their front door. Channing opened the door and gave me a small smile. At least it wasn't Tyler. Tyler doesn't hold her tongue when it comes to me. She hates my guts.

"Mama!"
"Hi sugar bear." I beamed as I bent down to pick up my daughter. "You ready to go?"
"Mmhm. Grammy and I watched Aladdin!"
"Oh wow, you switched it up from the Lion king?"
"Grammy didn't want to hear hatuna makaka" Braelynn frowned before I placed a kiss on her forehead.

Wait, she's still saying Hatuna Makaka?

Stacy emerged from the kitchen as I stood behind the couch in the living room.
"When's she coming back?"
I raised my eyebrow in confusion as I stared at Stacy.
"My granddaughter. When is she coming back?"