HIGHLY IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ.

Hey y'all. Please read this all the way through.

First of all, I don't necessarily feel like writing the Sue Bird story anymore. I just feel drained and like I'm forcing myself to write the story now. When I write, I only make the best content when I'm feeling up to it. When I'm feeling like I'm giving you good content. When i feel i can keep it going and it interests me as well. With the Sue story, I'm not getting that anymore. I don't feel like this is the best I can do and I'm pretty sure you can tell by how lazily the story is written. I'm just bored and tired of writing it.

It isn't just that story, its also Christen's story as well. I've grown away from the idea of Chris' story and The Sue one and I don't find it fair to you all to write something when my heart isn't in it and when I've grown away from it because it leads to me giving you bad content which I don't want to do.

I still have such a big heart for both Christen and Sue  and I want to make a story about them in the future or near future just not the same plots because I've grown away from them.

I hope you understand that, I'm only unpublishing them because I know I can do better and I don't have the energy for these stories anymore because their plots no longer interest me. I don't want to force myself to continue anymore.

Another thing is, feedback is key and I like to know if you are actually enjoying the story or if you'd want to see certain things happen and things of that nature. I like hearing or reading what you all have to say.  It motivates me to continue or I end up feeling like I'm just writing for no reason.

I'm telling you all this because I care. I get messages from a few of you that tell me my writing helps you get through the day or it helps you escape from your reality and I love bringing content to you to help you in any way.

I know some of you wanted the Sofia Huerta story, the Abby Dahlkemper story, and much more and depending on how I feel and if I can develop more of a plot, I will get to them for you. And yes, I will be keeping the Kelley story going. Let me know what you want.

Lastly, this has nothing to do with the stories but, check in on people. Mental health is a big thing right now and always has been. Check on people, even if you don't talk to them much. It could help out more than you know. Trust me. Y'all know my feelings and shit go wacko every now and then so, thank you to those of you that do message me randomly and do check in with me. I appreciate it and it means a lot. Cause chileeee I be going through it 😭 which is why I use this app. Like some of y'all I'm escaping from stuff and avoiding telling even my closest friends what's going on with me because ya know anxiety :) so thank you to those of you who have let me feel safe enough to talk to you.

I'm sorry for disappointing y'all if I have.

I want to bring y'all the best content so I'll be working on ideas that I will share this weekend or next week. Don't know yet. Happy Thanksgiving and I just want you all to know, I am beyond thankful and grateful for you all. If no one has told you that you matter or you're important, here I am to tell you that. You matter. You are important and keep going.

ALSO FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ANYTIME OF THE DAY IT DOES NOT MATTER. I don't bite haha. We all could use some more friends, especially me rn, especially in the times we live in.

If you ever need need me, or need someone to be there, to talk to or listen, I'm always here y'all. I LOVE YOU ALL SO HARD!

- much love, Destiny  (JaureguiKelly) 🤍🕊