NEW/CONTINUED STORIES

So, two stories will be published tomorrow. One is just getting a new update lol. Do y'all want a schedule? If so, lmk and I'll announce the schedule tomorrow.

ALSO DELETING OCEAN EYES. I'm writing a new Kelley story instead so, pick a player you think would fit in ocean eyes so I can continue it later. I was thinking someone like Sofia Huerta but vote for whoever lol.

Caught Up will be updated with a new chapter and I'll probably be editing things from the previous chapters.

So, I need y'all to vote on which new book comes out first. Either way, they'll both eventually come out but which one would you want to read starting tomorrow? It will be published with Caught Up.

CHOOSE ONE STORY FROM BELOW.

1. Ready to Run (Steph Catley)

Y/n Windsor is a straight A, follow the rules type of girl. She doesn't like getting in trouble, she prefers to not take many risks. Steph Catley enters her life making her question her sexuality and pushes her to broaden her horizons and step out of her comfort zones. Y/n's parents are severely homophobic and all Y/n wants to do is please them and be their perfect child they think and expect her to be. But, Y/n finally feels like she's found herself, she finally feels alive.

2

2. NEEDY (Kelley O'Hara)

Y/n is a troubled girl. She's had a tough life so far. After losing both of her parents, she's been in and out of Juvy, she moves home to home in the foster system. The only person she's ever had to rely on was Kelley O'Hara, her social worker. Kelley was new to her job, just finished training when Y/n entered in the system. With them not being super far in age, they developed a close bond, a great friendship that begins thriving into more but also might put Kelley's job in jeopardy.