DECISION MADE

So,  "Caught Up" has already won by a landslide and there is simply no way anymore votes can change that lol.
So, Caught Up will be the story I will rewrite/continue. I was thinking I'd change it up a bit or something.

So, since I got so many messages and comments about me writing more I have decided to just that.

I will also, rewrite/continue "More Than A Mentor" about Sue Bird.

There was a portion of you that wanted me to continue "Infinity". The Abby Dahlkemper story. I will do that when I finish or get towards the end of either Caught Up or More Than A Mentor. Or who knows, it could be a spur of the moment thing. Regardless, I'll let you know.

I have a FEW NEW STORY IDEAS. I will use one for whoever is picked the most below. After counting names of  people you've submitted its down to 5. Pick 1 of the 5.
Alex Morgan, Kristie Mewis, Tobin Heath, Becky Sauerbrunn, and Julie Ertz.

Lastly for those of y'all who have read "Ocean Eyes" about Kelley, I was thinking of doing like a story about Mack and Teddy's relationship. Just like a side project type thing. I think it'd be fun and really cool to write. As an alternate storyline. Would you read it?

Anyway, that's all.

THE FASTER YOU VOTE, THE MORE COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK I GET, THE FASTER THE STORIES COME OUT :)

- JaureguiKelly

💕💕💕