Chapter 35

CHRISTEN POV

About 30 minutes after the little argument that happened last night over Y/n and I telling my family we're expecting and we're back together, Tyler and Channing came back in.

I was up making coffee and tea for everyone until I could figure out what everyone wanted to eat when I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. I leaned into Y/n's hold, throwing my head back on her shoulder and closing my eyes as she placed a kiss on my neck.

"Good morning." She whispered before placing a kiss on my neck again. I couldn't help but to smile.
"You never have a shirt on in the morning." I chuckle before turning around to look at Y/n.

"Well I sleep next to a very very hot woman so, it gets pretty steamy. How are you feeling?"
"I'm good, I just hope Tyler and Channing are on their best behavior today. I'm sorry about how things with them are, it isn't fair-"

"Don't apologize and don't apologize for them. I get why they act the way they do, they're entitled to their feelings and I'm not stressing over it. They don't have a say in what goes on in our relationship so if you think about it, their opinions are irrelevant. Don't sweat or entertain their antics babe."

I nodded before wrapping my arms around Y/n's body. I leaned up attaching my lips to hers for a slow and passionate kiss.
Y/n taps the back of my thighs twice signaling for me to jump. She placed me on the counter as we began to make out. Her hands rested on my hips before she slowly placed one of her hands under my shirt making me moan.

"I hope you two realize you aren't the only ones in this place, that's disgusting."
I pull away from Y/n after hearing Tyler's voice.

I got off the counter and just looking at her, it made me think back to what Y/n said last night.
Does Tyler have or did she have feelings for Y/n? I mean, that could account for how she treats her sometimes. That's so weird though if she did.

I'll have to ask Y/n about it later.

You could feel the awkward tension in the kitchen as my sister Channing now emerged from the guest room.
"Good morning." I say before Channing gives me a side hug and gives me a quick and light smile.

"What do you guys want to do today? We can go hiking? Go to the aquarium? Go to the zoo?" I offered my family as I leaned against the counter.
No one said anything so I looked to Y/n.

"Well, since they are staying for the next 3 days, we could just start with one thing today? Maybe watch Real Salt Lake? They have a game tonight."

Tyler groans and rolls her eyes after Y/n finished talking. Of course.

"Tyler, that's unnecessary. Grow up please."
I speak up glaring at her.
"Christen, I'm just going to say what everyone else in this room is thinking besides you and your friend... we came to Utah to spend time with you and our niece. We didn't come to be around her. We didn't even know she was back around like that."

"Okay well you're going to have to get over it because she's here to stay. So please, can you all act cordial. We'll go to the game tonight. And yes Y/n will be coming with, Tyler."
"It's supposed to be family time." Channing piped in.

"Exactly, this is family. Everyone in this apartment is family. Even if you don't want Y/n to be included."
"Well we don't let abusers in-"

"Honestly, drop that. People learn from their mistakes and I clearly have. So you can stop with the jabs, Tyler. You're supposed to be an adult act like one. You don't see me jabbing at you because I have a whole lot of shit I could say about-"