Chapter 31

Y/N POV

After a long day, I finally was able to go home to Christen and Braelynn. I know she's freaking out. She has to be. I had to handle military business, make a plan on what our next steps would be, and give information on the attack.

That attack, it could possibly start a war and honestly, right now, I'm not ready for that to happen. With this attack, I could be getting deployed.

I unlocked the front door to Christen's apartment and was met with Christen. She hugged me as tight as she possibly could before sobbing. She held me like she didn't want to let me go.

"Hi baby." I say as she pulled way from the hug. I wipe the tears that were rolling down her cheeks. "Mama!" Braelynn yells as she entered the living room.
"Are you okay?" Chris asks as she looked over my body. "I'm fine, don't worry."

"Mama we were going to make cookies wanna help?"
"Yeah, I'm going to shower first okay?"
"Okay and we have to watch princess Jasmine!"
"Alright, I'll be back." I chuckled before walking to Christen's room.

I took my shirt off before I hear the door shut.
"Y/n you scared the living shit out of me!" Christen whisper yelled at me.
"But I'm here now."

"You need to stay here. What do you think will happen when you're literally in their territory? We have childre- a child to raise. You can't die on her... on me."
"I'm not planning on it babe. I love you but, I also feel really gross so I'm going to go shower."

CHRISTEN POV

"You're going to shower? Right now?"
"Uh yeah." Y/n says before grabbing her towel.

I couldn't help but to look over her. Her abs out for me to see.
"You need help?"
Y/n turns before walking in the bathroom. "Do I need help with what?"
I smirked at her before walking over to her and placing a soft kiss on her lips.
"Do you need help in the shower?"

"Chris, you never need to ask me that." Y/n pulls me in again before kissing me passionately. Her hand sliding under my shirt before I back away to pull it off.
I get down at my knees before starting to unbuckle her pants before my bedroom door opens.

"Mommy are we goi- why are you on the ground mommy?"
Y/n's eyes widened as she tried to contain her laughter.
"Umm your mama's belt buckle was stuck and she needed help with her pants. She um- let's go make those cookies princess."

Braelynn begins walking out the door.
"Quickie?"
"You have cookies to go make."
"Y/n since when have you been one to pass up on me giving you a blow-"
"Mommy come on." Braelynn says before coming back in my room and grabbing my hand.
"Lock the door next time, Chris." Y/n winks at me before going into the bathroom.

. . .

The USWNT had some friendlies lined up for us this week. A game in Denver and a game in Salt Lake City. Y/n and I decided it wasn't necessary for Braelynn to fly to Denver for the game since we'll only be here for two days and they can get some mom and daughter time in.

I walked into the room so I could eat and I noticed Kelley and Ali saved me a seat between them.
"Why didn't you bring Y/n?" Ali asked.
"I'm starting to think you like my girlfriend more than me."
"No we don't, she's just cooler than you Pressy." Sonnett says making me playfully roll my eyes.

"We heard what happened though, is she okay?" Alex asks and I nodded. We continued to dive into conversations before Emily threw a grape at my face.
"Does Y/n know yet?" She asked smiling.

"Know what?"
"You know." Emily nudges on.
"I am so lost." I say before looking  around the table.
"Does she know you're pregnant again?"

I widened my eyes and gasped.
"Kelley you told her?!" I slapped her arm.
"I didn't tell her! Ashlyn told her." Kelley defends herself.

"Bitch don't throw me under the bus! It was all Ali."
Ashlyn says putting her hands up.
"Babe!"

"Chris I'm not going to tell anyone. But two months?! Are you excited?
I nodded at Emily.
"Not going to lie, I want another girl and this time Y/n will be around the whole time."

The girls all started talking and throwing baby names my way when I hear someone scoff. I look to the side as Tobin stopped at our table.

"Wow, you're pregnant? So do you just let Y/n knock you up whenever she wants to? Really thought you were smarter than that."
"Why do you care Tobin?"
"You cheated on me. Right? That's the only way a baby could've been conceived and you're already 2 months. What did I do to you?"
"Tobin it isn't about what you did, you knew I wasn't-"
"Whatever."

Tobin turns walking away from the table. I didn't want her to find out.
"So you're not playing tomorrow right?" Ali asks.
"I can't, so Jill said is going to say I have a sore hamstring or something."
"I can't wait for my god child." Ashlyn smiles.
"Uhh- well I haven't decided who."

"Make it Tobin."
I slapped Ali on her arm before getting up from my seat.
"I'm going back to my room to call my child."

As I walked to the hallway to get to my rooms I bump into none other that Tobin Heath.
"So that's it?"
She asks as I walked past her.

"Tobin, please don't start anything. To anyone. The least you could do is respect my relationship and my privacy. Put your personal feelings against me aside."
"Respect your relationship? You couldn't even respect our relationship chris! You cheated on me and slept with your bunny ass ex girlfriend and now, you're pregnant. Guess you won't be satisfied until she leaves you again right? You're a joke."

Tobin shakes her head as she walks past me leaving me standing in the hallway.

A/N: Yes, I know this chapter was very lame? Yeah that's the word but, can't have the dramatics every chapter 🤪 also low key running out of ideas soooo comment or message me some lmao. Missed y'all :/ my life's a mess and I'm bleh so yeahhhh! I'll try and update soon and Brooklyn, HI 4 YEAR OLD.