Chapter 50

CHRISTEN POV

It's been a little over 2 weeks since Y/n has been back from her deployment. I've been filled with joy just knowing that she's back home where she belongs and safe. I could finally sleep peacefully with her beside me.

I expected her to have some major type of PTSD but from what I see, she's fine. She's even talked to me about some things that happened over there but, majority of the gory stuff she likes to not talk about, she leaves that to her therapist. The marine corps thought it'd be a good idea for Y/n's team to see a therapist.

She says it's helping a lot. One thing we still have yet to do since she's been back is have sex. I know I know. She almost died and I'm thinking about sex. Just blame it on my hormones. But, she won't even change in front of me anymore. That's all that's bothering me. It's like she's uncomfortable in that aspect and everyone knows how open Y/n is with me. But besides that, she's fine.

As of yesterday, I have now hit 6 and 1/2 months of pregnancy. Y/n and I have began to plan our baby shower. As the months go by, I keep getting eager to find out what we're having. I want to be prepared. I'm a planner. Y/n still wants to wait and I feel if I find out, I'll slip up so that's why I'm deciding not to find out as well.

Ali and Sydney appointed themselves our baby shower planners. Ali says she wants it to be super festive and fun and Sydney says she just wanted a winning shot at "god mother". Love their determination.

Tonight would be the first time since Y/n's been back that we'd have some alone time and I'm hoping she will satisfy my needs. Well, mainly me satisfying her because she's still sore and somewhat in pain.
Braelynn was spending the night with Amy and her kids tonight so we had all the time in the world.

I sat in our bedroom and waited for Y/n to get back home from her therapy session. Just my luck, Y/n walked in the apartment and about a minute later, she came into the room.

"Hey you!" I smiled as she returned it before sitting her keys down and kissing me. She laid on the bed before letting out a breath and turning her head to me.
"How was therapy?"
"It was good, doc says I'm pretty much good to go."
"That's great, speaking of good to go, I was wondering if you were good to you know."

Y/n raises her eyebrow.
"If I'm good to you know? Chris, how old are you?" She laughs.
"Shut up, its been a while and we haven't had sex since you've been back and my hormones go wild every time you're around and I just want to relieve all of this pent up energy."

Y/n smiles at me before she sits up.
"You has this planned out? Got rid of our daughter to have sex" she smiles and I nod.
"And I know you're still sore and not 100% so I thought I'd ya know, take control."
"I like the sound of that." She smirked before I began placing kisses on her.

"And I know my bump is so unattractive but-"
"No it isn't babe, you're fine" she says before reconnecting our lips.

As I began to nip at her neck, she let soft moans escape her lips. I connect our lips again as we began to make out. I found the hem of her shirt as we kissed and began to ride it up before she backs away and puts her shirt done.

"On second thought, why don't we just watch a movie?" Y/n says before reaching for the remote and signaling for me to get off of her lap.
"Y/n/n, you never turn down sex."
"Yeah well I'm kind of tired."
"I told you I'd take control you won't-"

"Chris I'm just not-"
"I told you the bump is unattractive." I pout before she kisses my pout away.
"No no, I'm just I'm tired." She fake yawns making me roll my eyes.