Chapter 52

CHRISTEN POV

Some of the women from the national team were back in Utah to hang out with me and see my bump. The baby shower planning is also going really good. We have planned to have it in 2 weeks when I hit 7 months.

I've been feeling a little better and haven't been vomiting as much. I am a little nauseous sometimes and still experiencing the headaches but, my doctor told me not to worry and that I'm fine.

Currently, Sydney, Alex, Megan, Ali, Ashlyn, Allie, Becky, Kelley, and Emily were over.
"I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that you're about to have another baby Press!" Sydney said excitedly.
"Yeah you and me both. This ones a bit more trouble than Braelynn was." I say with a smile.
"Yeah my boys causing some issues in there." Y/n jumps in.

"It's a boy?!" The girls yell and I quickly reply with a no and tell them how we're waiting until the birth.
"Y/n just thinks it's a boy."
"Because it is." She smiles making me playfully roll my eyes.

"You should name your kid Tobin." Megan jokes making us all laugh.
"Hell no" y/n says after laughing.

We played some games before the ladies left to the Airbnb they were renting for the weekend. We were having a girls day tomorrow. Going shopping and just enjoying our time together since I haven't had the chance to be around them much because I'm pregnant.

. . .

As the day went on, it was finally time to wind down. I laid in bed with Y/n trying to avoid the pain I was feeling. It hurt like a bitch.
"Are you good?" Y/n asks as she paused the movie.
"Yeah I'm okay just a little uncomfortable."
"What do you need?"
"I don't know, cuddles?"

Y/n smiles before pulling me into her and placing a kiss on my forehead.
"Babe, he/she's kicking."
I grab Y/n's hands placing it on my stomach and smile as it kicks again.

Her eyes widened as she began to smile ear to ear.
"Someone's going to play striker with that kick." She commented making me smile.
"Taking after her favorite mother."
"Babe, the fetus is a boy, I'm psychic."
"Yeah okay Y/n sure. Whatever makes you happy."

"Do you think Braelynn will feel replaced?" I asked making Y/n laugh at me.
"No, she knows we love her and that she'll always be a priority. We'll treat them both the same. But the real question is, are we finished with babies?"
"Are you done accidentally impregnating me?" I say laughing.

"When it feels good, it feels good Chris."
"Your pull out game is weak."
"Only when it comes to you. If it was actually weak, I'd have about 10 kids."
"Ew shut up."
"I'm just being honest, I'm irresistible. The ladies love me."
"Yeah well you're mine so"
"I always will be yours."

She reassured me kissing my forehead before we both closed our eyes heading to sleep for the night.

. . .

Y/N POV

"Does Chris look bigger to you?" I asked Sydney as we stood from a distance away from the other women.
"What do you mean, she's pregnant dummy."
"No duh, I mean, like her belly, it looks like it grew over night or something."

"Ehh yeah she does look a little bigger than she did last night. Y'all are gonna have a big ass baby, probably with your big ass head."
"Fuck you."

"I know you wish you could."
I smiled shaking my head as I put my arm over Sydney's shoulder.
"It's so weird, you have two kids, I'm about to have a second, and we still have yet to actually grow up."

"No no, Y/n. I'm grown, you still act like a child. I have two kids that I take really good care of which is why I think I'd be a great option for God mother. Just saying."
"You're not giving up on that are you?"
"Nope so might as well appoint me the crown."
"What if I want Kelley to be-"
"Kelley?! Girl no, me. I have kids, they can grow up together! Come on."
"It's not just my decision."
"Well I already know Chris will say yes and you're whipped so thanks, I'd love to be your kids god parent, nice doing business with you."

I laughed as Sydney walked away and I continued to watch as Christen had a big smile on her face as she interacted with her teammates.

I couldn't help but to think maybe something was wrong with Chris. But maybe I'm just psyching myself out. Her doctors said she's fine and that this comes with pregnancy. Each pregnancy is different.
Shaking off the thoughts, I went back over to the group.

. . .

CHRISTEN POV

I was driving home after picking up food for Y/n, Braelynn, and I when suddenly my head began to hurt again. I got home as fast as I could because as I was driving, my vision began to blur.

I reached for my phone telling Siri to call Y/n as I got home. At this point, my head hurt so much all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry.

Y/n came out to the car and grabbed the food.
"You good?" She asks as she looked at me.
"Babe, you look a little pale."
"I'm fine I just need some water and I need to lay down." I reply trying to get out of the car on my own.

Y/n looks at me trying to figure out what's wrong with me.
"Babe what's-"
"My visions a little blurry. Just take the food inside and come back for me."

Y/n hurries inside and comes back helping me out of the car.
"I'm calling your doctor."
"She said I'm fine."
"Well you don't look fine. This isn't an argument Chris."

Y/n picks me up instead and walks us inside before taking me to the bedroom and laying me in bed.
I hear Braelynn ask Y/n if I'm okay when she walked out of the bedroom.

Y/n comes back in our room with Braelynn as they sat with me eating so I wouldn't be alone.
"Alright brae, I made your bath water, go get in and call me when you're finished."
Y/n says after they finish their food.

"I called your doctor, she said you can take antibiotics and that it just means the babies growing and you need to drink more water. I googled it though and it says the baby is coming but, you're too early."
"I'd know if the baby was coming. That's not it. Like the doctor said, I need to stay hydrated."

"You look like crap babe, no offense. I mean, you're always beautiful but you know what I mean. You can barely keep your eyes opened so, no more driving. No more doing things on your own. I'll be back. I'm gonna wash Braelynn up and you're next." Y/n kisses my forehead before walking out of the room.

20 minutes later, Y/n returned. My headache was somewhat better and my vision was slowly starting to clear up but it still wasn't normal.

She helped me take a shower, get dressed, and get back in the bed. I could tell she was concerned and right now, I felt like a burden. She's still physically recovering from all she endured and here I am. She is literally a Godsend. I kept thinking about how I'm having issues and basically forcing Y/n to be my slave. I hate this. Thankfully, sleep took over me.

A/n: double update ! Do y'all think Chris is about to have the baby 👀 what's your thoughts and yes this was a filler the action begins next chapter which is already written so enjoy waiting for it for a few days lol
Also what chapter should I end this story on? I'm thinking somewhere in the 60s  👀