Chapter 38

Y/N POV

"Come on babes." I wrapped the big towel around my daughter as I picked her up out of the bath tub. I carried her to her room as I grabbed her pajamas.

I couldn't help but to smile at my daughter. Christen and I created a beautiful child. Christen was out at a meeting with her team while her family roamed around Utah. My mind drifted to deployment. Anything could happen after I leave this country.

I decided to try and take my mind off of that before I got too emotional around my daughter. As I helped he finish getting dressed, I heard the front door open.
"I'll be right back." I say before kissing my daughter on her forehead.

"Hey babe is that-" I walked into the living room. "Oh hey Ty." I stared at Tyler as she stood by the front door.
"Fuck off."
"Woah woah, why the hostility?"

"Y/n, I really don't want to talk to you."
"Bad day?"

Tyler opened her mouth to speak again when Braelynn calls out for me.
"Be right back." I say before going back to Braelynn's room.

"I can't find Frozen." Braelynn pouts.
"You didn't turn to Disney plus, B." I chuckled as she replied with "oh". After turning the movie on for her, I returned to the living room and noticed Tyler migrated to the guest room.

I walked in and leaned against the dresser. Tyler groaned when she noticed I entered the room.

"You realize we don't have to talk Y/n. I don't want to talk to you."
Smirking I reply.
"I want to talk to you Tyler."
"I don't care, please exit. Go watch frozen with your daughter."
"No, we need to talk about the past since you're apparently stuck there."

"For Christ sake, drop it! I don't even care!"
"You do apparently since you're getting so worked up over it."
"Fuck you." She mumbled.

"I know you want to but kinda involved with your sister." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear.
"You're such a child grow up already. That's why no one takes you serious or trusts you, grow up."
"I am grown, ask your sister."

"Okay get out, Y/n."
"Tyler, I'm sorry. I can't change the past and neither can you."
"I'm not asking you to do that. I'm asking you to drop the situation. It's old news."
"If it's old news, why haven't you dropped it?"
"I have dropped it."

"Tyler, that's cap and you know it. You he haven't  dropped shit. You can barley even look at me, stay in the same room as me, you're mad at Christen for giving me a second chance. You're holding this grudge over nothing!"

"Y/N IT ISN'T NOTHING. I FELL FOR YOU AND YOU LET ME FALL AND YOU DECIDED TO GO FALL IN LOVE WITH MY SISTER. IT'S LIKE I DIDN'T EVEN EXIST TO YOU ANYMORE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURT ME WHEN I FOUND OUT YOU GOT MY SISTER PREGNANT?! ALL I WANTED TO DO IS BE WITH YOU!"

I was speechless. I couldn't form any words. At this point, tears began to stream down Tyler's face.
She sobbed and I didn't know if I should hug her. Maybe not?

Just before I could say anything, I heard another voice.

"What the fuck do you mean you wanted to be with her?!" Christen yelled announcing her presence.

I turned around wide eyed.
"Oh shit." I mumbled as Tyler wipes her tears.

"Christen I-"
"You what Tyler? You want my girlfriend? And you have all this time. You're pathetic. So you just thought you'd confess your love while I'm not home right? While our child is in the other room?! You've got some damn nerve."

"Christen you act like Y/n was even interested in you before-"
"DUDE WHAT?! You sound like an idiot! From that night when we met, she's been all about me! Stop trying to make it seem like Y/n was ever interested in your sorry ass. Y/n leave the room and Tyler pack your shit, don't need you trying to get in bed with my girlfriend."

Christen walks out the room grabbing my hand as she left. I didn't even know what to say. I was shook. Also, angry Christen is sexy as fuck. Bad time to get a little excited over that? Yeah, probably.

As we entered the living room, her parents and Channing walk in.
"Hurry up Tyler!" Christen yelled to Tyler.

"Hurry up for what?" Stacy asked as she sat down.
"Tyler needs to get the fuck out of my apartment. Excuse my French mama."

"What is she leaving for?"
"She's a jackass and a snake. But if you really want to know, ask her yourself."

Tyler still hadn't appeared from the room yet.
"TYLER HURRY UP AND LEAVE."
Christen yelled out again.

"Chris where do you expect her to go? We don't live here."
"Dad, she's a grown woman, she can figure that out on her own."

Tyler finally emerged from the room with her suitcase.
"My key." Christen stuck her hand out.
"This is unnecessary and you're being a bitch for nothing."

"Tyler, I walked in on you talking about wanting to be with MY girlfriend?! And this is for nothing? You've been eyeing her for years apparently and this is for nothing?! Like i said, get the fuck out of here."

"No, Tyler sit, we can talk this out." Stacy chimed in. I sat down, still not saying a word because I don't want to feel the wrath of my angry girlfriend. Christen can be severely scary sometimes so, I'm just going to shut my mouth and look pretty.

"Mom, why would I let her stay here? I'm not trying to look over my shoulder every second of the day to make sure she isn't trying to seduce my girlfriend!"
"Okay and? Tyler knows what's right and what's wrong. You might not know the whole story, let her explain, also, if you're worried about your sister seducing you're girlfriend, you should be worried about your girlfriends loyalty because we all know she had trouble with that in the past."

"Woah woah, I never-" I butt in before Christen snaps her head in my direction making me shut up.
"She never cheated why can't any of you move on from the past? It's annoying, just move the fuck on. If anyone should be hurt and looking back it's Y/n and I so get over it. And mom, I'm sorry, I love you but this is my apartment and I don't want Tyler here so, she needs to go."

Christen cuts her eyes to Tyler before pointing to the door.
"And Channing, since you're her lap dog, you're welcome to follow her."

With that, Christen turned around nodding towards the bedroom for me to follow her.

I hope I get angry sex out of this.

A/n: Chapter idea is courtesy of yourmomsdildo 🥺✨