Chapter 45

CHRISTEN POV

"Hey babe. I know you're sleeping but i just wanted to check in. I'm doing okay, I miss you and Braelynn so much and my growing boy. Yes, I said boy again. Anyway, I hope you have a good day. I don't know when I'll be able to call you again but; to you and our kiddos, I love you. I love you more than anything. Please keep our kids safe."

"Kel! It sounds like she's in trouble or something! We need to call someone or-"
Kelley stands up putting her hands on my shoulders to stop me from pacing.

"Christen, this is her job. You know she can take care of herself."
"That isn't the point! Kelley she could be dying! I can't lose her again! This isn't fair I need to call-"
"You can't call anyone and her work is classified! You know that. You need to calm down. You're carrying a child. Y/n's child. Calm down."

I broke down in tears as Kelley wrapped her arms around me rubbing my back to soothe me. As I composed myself, there was a knock at my door.
I opened the door and immediately tried it close it again.

"Christen, we need to talk."
"No we don't, leave."

Kelley looks at me before opening the door.
"Christen you can't just slam the door on your sisters face."
"I can when she kissed my girlfriend and admitted to still having feelings for her. Shall I go on?"

"That's my cue to go. Brae do you want to go get ice cream?" Kelley yells out and my daughter immediately runs out of her room and stands in front of me.
"Mommy can I?"
"Yeah go ahead. I love you."
"I love you too!" Braelynn says before Kelley grabs her hand and shuts the door leaving me alone with Tyler.

"Tyler, what do you want?"
"I want my sister back."
"Should've thought about that before-"

"It was a mistake! People make mistakes. You've made them. I shouldn't have kissed her, I am sorry and if I could take it back I would. I'm not going after her. She's your girlfriend Chris. I'm sorry for doing everything I did. I just don't want us to have this divide between us anymore and if she was here, I'd apologize to her too. I just needed you to hear me out."

"Tyler, you kissed my girlfriend! Do you think I'm ever moving-"
"If Y/n found it in her heart to forgive you for cheating on her and came back and impregnated you again, then I think you can find it in your heart to forgive me.  We're sisters. I need you and you need me. And by the puffiness in your eyes right now, it looks like you really need me so put all that shit to the side and hug me."

I stood there stunned by her words before wrapping my arms around her and bawling my eyes out.
"Now if I wanted to get with Tobin would that be an issue?"
I bring my head up from Tyler's shoulder before playfully rolling my eyes and wiping my tears.
"I don't think Tobin wants anything to do with anyone that has the same last name as me."
I laugh.

.  .  .

Y/N POV

After busting down the door, I walk in and shoot the first guard I see. Zoey's team went directly to the other side of the compound while my team and I stayed here trying to find a way directly inside.

There was shots being fired at all angles. Words being yelled in Arabic that I didn't understand and more guards came down.
"Sniper! Take cover!"

I make eye contact with Hansen. He sets up the grenade tossing it to Johnson before he throws it making sure to take care of the sniper.