IMPORTANT (FATE DECISION)

So, I'm leaving this part up until maybe Thursday?

If you have story ideas, send them my way. I have like 2-3 for NEW stories. So drop some names of people, does not have to be USWNT or soccer related.

I have decided I will do two stories this time around so they'll each probably be updated once or twice a week. I will do one new story and pick up on of my old stories (that includes a possible sequel to Baby Pugh).

So... here is where you come in.

FOR THE NEW STORIES:
Comment here for who you would want a story on. It can be someone I already did a story on (Mal, Chris... etc.)
Options I've received so far:
Sydney Leroux, Becky Sauerbrunn, Steph Catley , Julie Ertz, Kristie Mewis

VOTE BY COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME WHICH STORY I SHOULD CONTINUE/REWRITE:

MORE THAN A MENTOR [Sue Bird]
Y/n get's the opportunity to play with the US Women's Basketball Olympic Team, gets close to her idol and mentor Sue bird and it begins to develop into something more.
BABY PUGH SEQUEL [Mal Pugh]
Although Y/n and Mal are married now, Brianna can't fathom the loss of the love of her life, who she believes to be her soulmate. That begins to cause issues in the happily married couples marriage.
CAN'T LET GO [Abby Dahlkemper]
In a very sticky situation, Abby isn't over her secret ex girlfriend who happens to be her step sister.
INFINITY [Abby Dahlkemper]
Abby is a woman, still unsure and uncomfortable with her sexuality. Being in a relationship for years with her openly gay best friend has been heaven for her but, being a secret for years begins to strain their relationship and may lead to Abby losing her for good.
CAUGHT UP [Christen Press]
A story in which Y/n falls in love with her brothers girlfriend, Christen press. There's no denying her feelings but, Christen is off limits.
OCEAN EYES [Kelley O'Hara]
Mackenzie is a mysterious girl. To herself most of the time but very blunt and out there. She has a very radiant aura about her. Kelley O'Hara becomes very interested in her but, along the way discovers very ugly facts in the case of her new crushes past that could turn both their worlds upside down.

VOTE VOTE VOTE SO I DON'T DISAPPEAR FROM WRITING LOL