EPISODE - 93 My Fiance!?

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS 🌺

EPISODE - 93 My Fiance!?

CABIR COLLEGUE's HOUSE — NA: 117.

Cabir was drinking his Mock tale as his cute si bhabhi has warned all Malhotra men to not to drink any kind of liquor contain thing.. he wasn't much addicted with this at all but always have a glass on a special occasion.. It's not that he can't take it in his Bhabhi's absence but he believe if he drink in her absence then it'll be like disrespecting his bhabhi which he can't even think in his dream.. He loved his Monu and Nandini bhabhi allot more than anyone in this whole world.. though he's cousin of Manik but he can give even his life for him and now Nandini is in his list too.. He see a Mother in her.. though he's 1 year elder than her but Still she's like his mother..

He always love to stay with Malhotras as His dad was always buzy in his so called business to god knows what to achieve!!? He has already lost his mother when he was so small.. In his childhood whenever he comes to meet Malhotras he was always like a shadow of Manik who always glare at him as why the hell he always follow him!? But as they grow they come very closer and started sharing a very good bond with Eachother.. he has become his soul but after his parents death Manik has created a distance Between them and was in depression.. he knows how much sharanya di and Divyanka di used to love the trio brothers equally..

He was Smiling thinking all these when his eyes fall on a girl wearing a Yellow colour Simple yet elegant Salwar kameez.. She's facing her side look towards him.. He felt that as if he has seen her somewhere but unable to think where!? Her Hairs were open and were flying due to wind as she's sitting at the corner of the Small hall Room ,beside a window..

Her hair fly and his breath hitched as he saw her..

" Navya.. "

Her Name automatically comes out from his mouth.

" What she's doing here!? Does she know Mr

" What she's doing here!? Does she know Mr. Kulkarni!? ( Birthday Boy.) ", Cabir Thought and his feets automatically start moving towards her.

Before he reached near her a man Reached Near her. He wasn't standing far but neither too close that they can see him.. He frowned as he saw that man forwarding his hand and Asking, " Hey beautiful.. Will mind Dancing with me!? ", Giving a flirty look and his eyes twinkling with Lust for her.

Navya Raized her an eyebrow and while giving a cold look, " obviously I Mind Mr. Stranger.. ", and gives a sarcastic smile making Cabir chuckle.

The Man Frowned and then smile introducing, " Hey I'm Tarun Mehta.. I'm working in MMD.. Manager of Account department.. and yeah very nice meeting you.. ", with his head held high as if saying that how much he's proud working with MMD as a manager.