EPISODE - 10 Nanvi Moment!😍

EPISODE - 10  Nanvi Moment!😍

NANDINI returned to their room and kept the bangles safely in her box. Manik looked at her, "You better take care of these bangles because they belong to my mother. If you even try to sell it to get money, I won't spare you..".

"I'm not that cheap!!", Nandini said for the first time serious and clearly angry with him. She laid on the bed and closed her eyes to sleep with a hard sigh..

Manik stare at her, first time he saw Nandini behaving like that, "If you behave like this everyday, no one will be more happy than me..trust me!" he mocked.

"Good night my chocolate boy! Sweet dreams.. Dream.. with.. our.. romance..", Nandini spoke sweetly and shyly.

Manik groaned and shut his eyes frustrated, she's back to being mad!! Nandini shook her head smiling and hugged her pillow to sleep..

************************************

Early in the morning, manik came inside his room after jogging, he saw nandini brushing her hair standing in front of the mirror.

NANDINI  stare at him through the mirror, she smiled sweetly but MANIK ignored her and went to the bathroom to fresh up..

"Can't you smile at least for me Chocolate milkshake?", Nandini  shouted seeing him going towards the bathroom.

Manik turned back to her glaring, "Stop these choco talk with me!! It's getting irritating..".

"Woh Chocolate milkshake because you're sweating now.. After jogging, my Chocolate boy is melting now and I can only call you milkshake. But don't worry my Chocolate, be it to eat or to drink, I'm sure you're delicious in both ways..", Nandini  winked at him smiling.

Manik rolled his eyes and got inside the bathroom closing the door on her face. Nandini laughed and went to Anvi's room..

************************************

Tere dil ka mere dil se
Rishta purana hai
In aankhon se har aansoo
Mujhko churana hai
Mujhko churana hai..
Mujhko churana hai

Reaching in Anvi's room, she got surprised seeing Anvi playing with her doll in her bed alone..

" Baby are you awake?", Nandini  asked sitting with her on the bed.

"Yes! Anvi wakes up eally (early) to see Papa.. Anvi only see Papa in moning (morning ) and at night velly (Very ) late..Anvi missy Papa when Papa not hele (here)..", Anvi explained in her baby language, that she wakes up early to be with Manik as he reaches very late at night because of his work and she keep missing him all day..

Tere dil ka mere dil se
Rishta purana hai

NANDINI lifted her and made her sit on her lap, kissing her forehead warmly, "But now Anvi has friend na? Anvi will not miss Papa all day. I've decided so many games to play with you..".

Teri bechaini ka, teri tanhayi ka
Ehsaas hai mujhko sun..
Main jo saath tere hoon
Phir tujhe hai kaisa gham
Dard baant lenge hum sun..

"Yaaaay!! Which gameeeees?", asked an excited Anvi clapping her small hands..

"It's secret!! Anyone can hear us here, let's go to the bathroom and I will tell you everything..", Nandini whispered to her smiling.