EPISODE - 26 Perfect couple!

NGO

"I come here often and Mary aunt and Johnny uncle treat me like their daughter.. How come I've not seen you earlier?", Nandini  smiled.

"Oh so you're..", Manik  raised his eyebrow as he Drowned back to that Day!

"I am?", Nandini  raised her eyebrows curiosity Breaking his Thought.

Manik ignored her curious question but was surprised himself that the girl who once manage to haunt him for the whole day turned out to be his wife! Was this his Destiny!?

"Let's go..", he announced, and his family started getting down of the car.

Nandini glared at him for ignoring her, and took Anvi in her arms getting down the car.

"Yaaay!!", Anvi clapped her hands excitedly to play with the kids.

Nandini smiled seeing her excitement, she made Anvi wear a hat to protect her from the sun.

Anvi pouted, "Fliend Anvi don't want to weal this..".

"Anvi listen to Fliend, she's doing this for your good!", Manik  said walking near them.

"Anvi you didn't even ask me why I made you wear this hat?", Nandini  asked pouting.

"Why?", Anvi asked.

"Because you see that Sun..", Nandini  pointed to the Burning sun in the sky.

Manik and Anvi looked up and immediately looked down unable to bear the brightness of the sun.

"Sunny very blight.. Anvi can't look at it..", Anvi said rubbing her eyes.

"Yes, your Sunny is good boy but today is very angry and hot na!!? It is said everything in excess is bad for health.. The same way Sunny is good but today he's very Sunny than normal days and he is dangerous for Anvi now! He can burn Anvi's skin you know.. And Anvi will be in pain later na? So Anvi have to wear this hat to protect Anvi from bad Sunny today..", Nandini  explained adding her cute antics and ways of explanation.

Anvi nodded her head, "I will weal hat to plotect from Sunny.. Sunny angry and hot today na?".

Manik chuckled hearing his wife and daughter talks.

Soon they went inside welcomed by a happy and joyful Mary and Johnny. Manik and Nandini were chatting with the couple, while the family and Anvi were playing with the kids.

Aman was busy instructing the men to place the boxes inside the NGO.

"Nahin Payal.. Sorry..You see today I'm with family to donate goods in a NGO..", Ansh said talking over the phone with Payal who just invited him for a date.

Cabir winked at him showing thumbs up. While Ansh hang up the call and sighed.

"It's so strange! When I wanted Payal, she used to run away from me. Now that I'm avoiding her, she's coming behind me!", Ansh said Pouting..

"Girls only want attention! I tell you..", Cabir rolled his eyes.

************************************

After running here and there, and playing many games with the kids. A tired Anvi look around to spot her parents.

Manik already knew she was tired from playing now, and she needs him. He walked towards her,but stopped on his tracks when he found Nandini reached to Anvi first than him.

Nandini wiped Anvi's face with her duppata softly and kissed her forehead lovingly with a warm smile.

Then she made Anvi drink water.

Manik watched all this with an amused smile on his face. If he's noticing well, then Nandini has really started to take a special place in Anvi's heart. Anvi never accepts anyone other than him, or his family. And today she didn't mind, that Nandini was the one taking care of her instead of him.

Nandini lifted Anvi, who wrapped her little arms around Nandini's neck and rested her chin on Nandini's shoulder.

Manik walked towards them, "Anvi is sleepy now. You should take her to the car to rest. We would be leaving soon anyway..".

"Nahin! Anvi not sleepy..", Anvi whined.

"Don't be stubborn Anvi.. I know you're tired and sleepy!", Manik  said patting her back softly.

"Anvi is not sleepy! And by the way, it's my time now to tell stories to the kids.. I never leave from here before sharing stories with them..", Nandini said.

Manik glared at her, while Nandini smile and called the kids inside the NGO.

They all went inside for a while to wait for Nandini. Nandini went to the kids room with them and Anvi in her arms.

She made Anvi sit on her lap, Anvi rested her head on Nandini's chest.

"So today we'll know about..", she started narrating a story to the as usual excited kids to learn something from their Didi.

After sometime, Manik walked in the room to call her, as they needed to go back home. He was astonished seeing the kids sleeping peacefully and his daughter too. Anvi was looking like a little angel sleeping in Nandini's arms. Nandini looked like her real mother, no one would have guessed that Nandini isn't Anvi's real mother. The smile and care in her eyes for that child right now was so real and pure. He could feel it even standing a little far from them, she didn't take this only as a responsibility but out of love too!

He cleared his throat to gain her attention.

Nandini looked at him and signaled him to keep quiet putting her finger on her lip.

He didn't say anything further, and gestured with his hands that they need to go!

Nandini nodded and stood up, carefully handling Anvi in her arms. She looked down and saw her purse, she was in dillema if she bends to take it Anvi might wake up, but if she doesn't her purse will stay there only.

Manik looked at her disturbed face, he walked towards her and bend to take her purse in his hands, after that he signaled her with his eyes to go ahead.

She smiled to him as if thanking him, and then walked outside the room. Manik followed her and closed the door of the room slowly to not disturb the kids sleep inside.

************************************

The family looked at Nandini coming downstairs with a sleeping Anvi, while manik was following her behind holding Nandini's purse.

Divyanka giggled with Nani after seeing this scene.

Manik glared at both because he knew that they were laughing because he was holding Nandini's purse.

"Perfect couple! ", Vivek whispered to Manik as they reached downstairs, "This is how wives like it..Husband should do these little things to win their heart..".

Manik smacked Vivek's arms frowning, "You guys love to tease right? I was just helping her not doing any husband's duty..".

Vivek laughed caressing his arm.

"We'll leave now Mary bitiya..", Nani said smiling, "Hope we will meet again and enjoy together a wonderful day like this..".

"Sure! We will be waiting only for you all to come.. Thank you for always keeping in mind our kids..", Mary said and Johnny smiled.

Nandini smile waving at them, and Manik also hugged them before leaving.

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️