EPISODE - 77 She's busy in her laddo world..

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS..

EPISODE - 77 She's busy in her laddo world..

WEDDING DAY

"Haayee.. Ansh you're looking so handsome.. ", said Nandini chirpily.

"Thank you Bhabhi.. " , Ansh smiled, and hugged her warmly, "I can't believe today is the day!".

Nandini smiled, "True love always win!".

"Yeah.. yeah.. Can you both continue this conversation in the car? Because we're getting late.." , manik said boringly.

"You're just jealous because on our marriage, you were not looking handsome with your suit.. but he is with sherwani.." , Nandini pouted.

Manik gave her a look, "Oh really? What am I wearing now for you? Only for you!".

Nandini stare at him, she blushed smiling. Today morning both were fighting over what he would wear, he wanted his comfortable suit while Nandini didn't want it, she wanted to see him in sherwani, but Manik had refused to wear it, which caused a fight between them. And now he's standing in front of her, with same white sherwani she choose.

Ansh and CABIR also stare at Manik astonished.

"Stop looking at me like that you three!" , he frowned, "And let's go, Di is already calling me..".

Ansh and Cabir giggled, while Nandini smiled, "My Chocolate boy!!!".

*************************************************

All the guest were present and standing in crowd around the mandap.

Ansh stare at his beautiful wife, she was blushing. Finally today, they would become husband and wife! They would live in same house, he would see her everyday, share with her about his day, they would share their happiness and pain always. He just wish, that their relationship turns stronger as time pass by, and that their love each other like Manik and Nandini.

"Mumma.. I want to eat laddo!", Anvi pleaded joining her both tiny hands.

Nandini lifted her, and kissed Anvi's cheek, "Alee my baby.. Why are you pleading me like this?".

"So-So(Soha) aunt said that I can't eat laddo now.. but I leally (really) want to eat laddo..", said Anvi with moist eyes.

"Anything you want, ask Mumma, Papa or our family OK?", Nandini caressed her cheeks.

Anvi nodded her head, and rested her head in the crook of Nandini's neck.

Nandini angrily glared at Soha who was chatting with her friends, and headed to the kitchen.

Dadu followed her, smiling.

"Dadu do you need something?", Nandini asked staring at him.

"Laddo! ", Dadu smiled excitedly.

Anvi smiled brightly, "Mumma Dadu also want laado.. evelyone loves laddo..".

She clapped her hands excitedly, as Nandini placed a plate on the table smiling.

"What are you doing standing there? There so many things to do, after the marriage complete, everyone will want to eat.. ", Nandini said to the maid who covered her face with a veil, standing there as if she had nothing to do.