EPISODE - 45 One Nandini isn't enough - 2

TARGET - 400+ VOTES😁

EPISODE - 45  One Nandini isn't enough - 2

"Sasuma where's Nandini bitiya?" came Mami and asked coolly.

"No! After helping Chiku , Nandini is helping me and I don't want to listen!", Divyanka said fuming and sat on the sofa.

"I want her help in my makeupwa!!", said Mami pouting.

"Oh God, Nandini is just one ok! How will she divide herself to attend all of you?" , Mama asked laughing.

"I was thinkingwa we can make Robotwa of Nandini bitiya for all of us.. In this way, everyone will be happy..", said Mami.

"I will stay with the real Nandini.." Nani, Mama, Mami and Divyanka said at the same time and burst out laughing on the same.

************************************

MANAN ROOM

"Put me down..how can you do this?", Nandini whined in his arms.

MANIK put her down, "It was needed otherwise Di would take you away from me!".

NANDINI smiled faintly staring at him.

Meri aankhon mein, meri saanson mein

Tera chehra (tera chehra)

"Aren't you wanting this unwanted wife much these days?", asked Nandini smirking, while taking his watch, wallet and handkerchief.

She handled it to him, and manik took it from her hand glaring at her. "Unwanted or wanted, you're my wife now!", he smirked using her words now. Nandini rolled her eyes, this monster knows very well how to change the topic! She took a matching tie to his suit on the closet, and his shoes also.

Manik was on his phone now talking with Aman, Nandini handled him his tie. He signaled her to wait, nandini glared at him showing with her fingers that she doesn't have time to wait for him.

Manik raised his eyebrows and continued his conversation with Aman.

Nandini shook her head and draped the tie around his neck herself tying it for him. At last tightened the knot smiling Mischievously.

Tu hi hai tu hi mera jahaan

Tu hi rab, tu hi dua

Manik looked at her surprised, he didn't expect Nandini to take this move.

Nandini took his shoes from the floor showing it to him.

"I will wear it myself.. Tum jao (You go)..", he said taking the shoes from her hand quickly before she comes with the idea of making him wear his shoes. He would hate if she does something like this, because he only calls her for help not to do work for him.