EPISODE - 108 Don't touch it.. it's only mine..

Ignore Typos😪

Hello Lovelies..🤩

How Are You!? 😘

Missed Me!? 🙈

Beware — A very long Part is Ahead.. 😎😜

NEXT Part After 450+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS 🌺

EPISODE - 108 Don't touch it.. it's only mine..

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

MALHOTRA MANSION

" Di.. Remember.. When we didn't had Much Money To buy cake.. So, Sharanya Dii used to make something special for us!!? ", Manik Asked getting little Emotional, While Holding Divyanka's Hands in his.

Divyanka Nodded her head with teary eyes, " I remember.. She used to make Carrot Halwa and Gives it Cake's Shape for us.. ", While giggling at the end She said.

" So.. Today, Your Chiku made this.. ", Manik said uncovering the special dish which he has covered till now..

Divyanka Giggle with Tears in her eyes, Remembering those Beautiful Days

Divyanka Giggle with Tears in her eyes, Remembering those Beautiful Days.. Though they struggle to Survive those Days but there was something special in those days with their Eldest Sister..

Manik gives Knife to Divyanka who took it but didn't let him to took away his hand, both together cut the cake while the other family members adore them.. Nandini Smiled seeing her Chocolate boy getting out from his past and moving on with smile.. She's happy that now He Remember his Sharanya di with Smile..

And our Cute Anvi was Leaning on her Mother's shoulder yawning Cutely with her closed Eyes.. Nandini crease her hair, she knows her little baby is tired and also sleepy, So she Kept patting her Back with one hand and creasing her hair with another humming a Smooth melody in her ears.. She Walked towards Anvi's room to tucked her on her bed as she slept soundly in her Arms.. After Tucking properly on her bed, She Covered her with her Quilt and kissing on her forehead lovingly she Slowly comes out, but not before switching all the Lights off.. just a Small Lamp was glowing in the Room..

Just then cabir Entered with something in his Hand, in living room where all are present.. when he saw that all are buzy so he sneaked out to his Room to get the gift which he has for his World's Best Bhabhi..

Meanwhile, NANDINI also comes out and Cabir Saw this so he walked towards her and Forward his two gifts which are wrapped simply beautiful..