EPISODE - 14 Lion And Chipmunk!😂

MALHOTRA MENSION - MANAN ROOM

Nandini pouted and crossed her arms cutely, "Monster , this time he won but next time I won't let him.. Urgggh.. Koi baat nahin (No problem), everytime I will not win na, one day or other I will fail..but this is the last time Devi Mayiyan you're making me lose in front of this Monster.. did you just saw that smirk on his face?? This is not fair to me..".

She sat on the bed waiting for him making a boring face.

************************************

LIVING ROOM..

"What? Monu will be working with Payalia for his next fashion show!!", Cabir  widened his eyes.

"Yeah! Aman just called me to inform.. Bhai didn't told me anything about it..Payal will be working with us.. And I didn't even know about this.. It's so unfair..", Ansh pouted.

"Whatever I'm doing, it's for you only. Fashion show is just an excuse, now make her fall in love with you and stop crying on the corners..", Manik  said standing behind them.

Cabir and Ansh bit their tongue sheepishly, and turned to Manik simultaneously smiling.

"And tell Aman that he's gossiping to much nowadays rather than working!", Manik said sternly and walked from there.

Ansh and Cabir nodded their heads innocently. As Manik left, both sigh in relief.

"We escaped from scoldings today!", Cabir  said wiping the sweat on his forehead.

"But Aman will not..", Ansh said worriedly.

"You better inform Aman not to face Monu today..", Cabir  patted his shoulder.

Ansh nodded, then smiled, " Cabir  did you notice how Bhai is good? He may be angry all the time, but he accepted working with Payal's company just for me to spend time and convince her.... ".

"Yeah man!! Monu dil ke boodha nahin hai..", (monu is not old at heart..) ..", Cabir smiled..

*His Hindi is Really weak as he Born and Grown up in California with her Parents And Has Been with Malhotras just for his profession, He's Photographer in MMD( Manik Malhotra Designs)*

"Dil ke bure nahin hai! (Is not bad at heart..)", Ansh glared while correcting him.

"Oh sorry!", Cabir smiled sheepishly.

"Good morning Karan Arjun!!", Nandini came downstairs and walked to the smiling, with Anvi in her arms.

"Karan Arjun?", Ansh adjusted his specs making a confused face.

"Hmm! You both are always together so Karan and Arjun!", Nandini giggled.

"Nahin! We aren't gays Nandini..", Cabir  said horrified.

"But Karan and Arjun aren't gays, they are brothers only..", Nandini  said.

Cabir sighed in relief, while Ansh shook his head and smiled to Nandini , "Ignore him Bhabhi! Good morning.. Good morning my princess..", Ansh pinched Anvi's cheek who smiled in return greeting him.

"cabir like Hot girls, and you Ansh?", Nandini  asked smirking.

"I'm searching for Frozen girls now Nandini..", Cabir said biting his lips smiling.

"I have no one Bhabhi..", Ansh gulped looking here and there but not at nandini..

"Acha? Then yesterday manik was saying something like you don't know how to convince her.. And he was talking with you only Ansh. Who is she?! You may lie to me but I'm not  dumbo..", Nandini said.

Anvi giggled when nandini said she is not dumbo.

"Are wah! We are hiding this secret from the ladies since six months, and you already know about it Nandini. You're super awesome!!", Cabir said shocked.

Nandini smiled proudly raising her imaginary collars.

"First promise me you will not share with anyone bhabhi..", Ansh said.

"Okay promise..", nandini nodded. Manik also came with a file in his hand, but then look at the three with a suspicious look.

"What?", Manik  asked.

"Offo! You had to come now, Ansh was going to tell me about his girlfriend..", Nandini  glared at him.

"Payal isn't his girlfriend till now..", manik  replied shrugging his Shoulder.

"Payal is it her name?", Nandini  smiled looking at Ansh.

Ansh nodded shyly.

"No, Papaya is her name..", manik said sarcastically, "Am I not telling you that Payal isn't his girlfriend?
Which part of the sentence you didn't understand ahn?".

"I don't understand Lion's talks.. After all I'm human only, not any animal..", Nandini  said looking away.

"Are you calling me an animal? Nandini how dare you..", Manik took a step forward her.

"She's right monu.. At office, everyone keeps calling you as Lion.. Look Lion has reached.. Lion King has gone home.. Lion is in meeting. .", Cabir  said mimicking how people talk behind him.

Manik gritted his teeth, while nandini giggled, "At least I'm not the only one who thinks like that..".

"Shut up cabir or else you will be a lion's food today..", manik barked.

Cabir pouted and hide behind Nandini , "I'm safe with the Lion's wife!".

"Lion's wife is a Chipmunk only. What will she protect you?", Manik  asked angrily.

"You called me chipmunk!! Hawwwww..", Nandini's jaws dropped.

"You remember me of them..", Manik smirked.

"Please enough!!! I was going to tell my story with Payal to Bhabhi and see where we reached now.. To lion and Chipmunk love story????", Ansh stood in between them with a unbelievable look.

"I already listened to your story 100 times..", Manik said with Bored Expression.

"But I'm going to listen first time na..", Nandini said.

MANIK rolled his eyes, Nandini smiled to him and came near him caressing his shoulder, "My Chocolate sorry for fighting with you in the morning only.. You very well know why I'm angry with you over the morning incident.. But I know you're not going to say sorry, and I can't stay angry with your for long.. So sorry hubby!".

Manik thought and realized that she was talking about the part where he didn't let her enter in the bathroom and also teased her.

He shoved her hands frowning, " Shut up..I don't talk with you..".

He sat on the sofa, and Ansh, Cabir and Nandini joined him also.

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

How's The Update!? 🙄 😂

Did you guyz Like Manan Battering!? 🤣

So, How you guyz Find Lion And Chipmunk jodi!!?? 😂 😂

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️