EPISODE - 37 You really trust me!?

EPISODE - 37  You really trust me!?

MALHOTRA MENSION

MANIK entered angerly followed by cabir and ansh..

Divyanka who just comes out from pooja room looked at the trio and walked hurridly towards them but before she asked anything Manik left for his room..

Divyanka looked at his retreating figure worriedly..

" What happened to chiku!? Why he's so angry? Does you guys got to know anything about anvi!? ", Divyanka bombard her questions back to back worriedly..

" Di, relax.. bhai is feeling guilty that he's unable to take care of anvi.. he's blamming himself.. And we filed FIR.. police will start their investigation from morning itself..", Ansh told her..

" Haan di, Monu is right now really angry it'll be better if we gave him some space.. ", cabir suggested.

Divyanka nodded her head worried for her brother and anvi as well..

Nandini who was just walking out from pooja room heard their talks.. she clutched her chudidar near her chest.. she's really worried..

************************************

MANAN ROOM

the whole room was totally messed up.. the bedsheets, pillow and the comforter were laying lifelessly on the floor..

The vases , curtains and TV were broken down and scattered on the floor just like him..

He punched his fist angerly on the wall making his fist bleed..

" You are nothing just a useless Manik Malhotra.. you broke your promise Manik.. I'm a f###ing useless person.. ", he again punched the same fist on the wall, making it more bleed..

He picked down a frame of him and anvi in which anvi is too small and laying on her stomach while little bending her head at front and Manik was admiring his smilling daughter with little side smile..

( Aww both are sooo cute! Isn't it!? )

He creased the little anvi through frame and hugged that frame ,slidded down through wall leaning back.. his eyes were blank.. he has stopped crying after that accident..

" I'm sorry princess your papa is very bad and useless..", he mumbled hugging frame more closely to his heart..

Nandini who comes to room to check him was having seeing him vulnerable..she walked slowly towards him and sit beside him leaning back at the wall..

When her eyes fall on his bleeding hand she was going to hold his hand but he jerk it away..

" Nandini, please go away..right now I'm very angry I don't want to lash my anger on you.. ", Manik said with Hollow voice and staring at front..

" Manik, I'm your wife and anvi's mother and how can you think that at this situation I can leave you all alone.. Manik please trust yourself you will find our daughter.. I TRUST YOU.. ", hearing her genuine words Manik snapped his head towards her and looked into eyes and find she's herself really worried and here she's handling him..

He closed his eyes and rested his head on the wall without saying any word to her..

A few tears rolled down from nandini's eyes seeing his bleeding hand.. she hold his hand and this time he let her hold him and then he felt Nandini slowly dressing his hand..

" You really trust me!? ", He asked while looking at blankly at her.

Nandini move little closer to him and kept her head on his shoulder, " Haan more than anything.. I really mean it Manik.. ", As the words slipped out from her mouth Manik hugged her,Nandini was startled but then took him in her arms,he rested his head on her chest,she was feeling his hot breath fanning on her chest sending chills down her spine but right now she chucked it alway and crease his hair..who wasn't crying but taking sukoon from her,right now what he needed the most and a faith which he got from her that he will find his Princess..

************************************

NEXT MORNING @ POLICE STATION

" Mr. Malhotra can you explain exactly what happened yesterday!? ", Inspector asked leaning back on his chair.

" We were celebrating karwachauth at that time I put anvi down from my arms as it was time to ritual to break my wife's fast..but afterwards when we saw she wasn't there.. we find her in whole house but didn't sound her.. ", Manik explained.

" Hmm.. ", inspector thinks for somtimes and then concluded,  " maybe it's a case of kidnapping mr. malhotra.. ".

" What!!? " , Manik, Ansh and Vivek got shocked hearing this.

" Yes.. it's clear that someone kidnapped your daughter Mr. Malhotra.. ", inspector nodded his head.

" But can be this possible!? We don't even have any enemy! ", Ansh said.

" Do you have suspicion on anyone!? ", Inspector asked.

Vivek looked at Manik and Ansh and then back to inspector, " there's no one..".

" Ok, then We will try our best to find your daughter.. ", inspector said And stand from his seat and Manik shook hand with him..

Trio walks out from the police station and Manik received a call and after attending the call he was hell angry.....

************************************

MALHOTRA MENSION

Here Malhotra ladies try to feed Nandini but she was very stubborn to gave in.. she was on her fast that till her Devi Mayiyan didn't gave her daughter anvi back she won't even touch a single drop of water and food is far even to think!!

" Nandini please don't be stubborn.. please eat something otherwise you'll fall ill.. ", divyanka said sitting beside Nandini and creasing her hair while Nandini didn't said anything.. she's trying to being strong for the family and specially for Manik but the idea of being her daughter in any danger makes her more worried and scared as hell..

Mami forward the glass of juice close to nandini's lips, " Hello Hye bye Nandini bitiya if you won't eat anything then how will you take care of Manik..he needs you more in this situation.. ", Mami said.

Nandini looked at Mami, nani and then Mami , after giving a glance to them Nandini said, " please don't force me.. it's between me and my Devi Mayiyan..she have give me back my anvi.. I can't live without her.. ", Nandini sobbed, she's feeling her stomach churn againwith the same restlessness which she was feeling yesterday..

" Now what's left to happen Devi Mayiyan!? Why I'm again feeling this weird restlessness!? ", Nandini thought looking towards the pooja room while nani took Nandini in her arms and crease her hairs.....

******TO BE CONTINUE******

Double update🤘

PRECAPE -

Misunderstanding..🤭🥺

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️