EPISODE - 44 One Nandini isn't enough - 1

TARGET - 400+ VOTES😁

44 One Nandini isn't enough - 1

Aye dil laya hai bahaar
Apnon ka pyar kya kehna
Mile hum chhalak utha
Khushi ka khumar kya kehna

"Nandini bitiya please come here for a while.. I need your help to arrange pooja items", shouted Nani from Mandir.

"I'm coming Nani.." , Nandini shouted after she walked out of the bathroom wiping her wet hair with her towel.

"Chipku my coffee!",  Manik shouted from the poolside working on his laptop.

"Ji.. I will bring it.." , Nandini said and hurriedly threw the towel on her bed, and rushed outside to make Manik's coffee and help Nani also.

"Nandini bhabhi I need to talk with you about Payal..", said Ansh coming to her, while she was going downstairs.

"Haan bolo..", said Nandini running to the kitchen side.

Ansh came behind her, " Nandini bhabhi I think I should accept her apology and propose her na? Even
I think it's enough of our separation..".

"I was thinking about it only Ansh.. You should go ahead with the proposal.. And about Nani we will convince her later..", Nandini smiled making Manik's coffee.

"Nandini ji.. Please my snacks.. I need to leave to AMD asap today I've an important photoshoot and
Bhai will kill me if I don't reach in time..", said cabir holding his bag with one hand, and brushing his
messy hair with other hand.

Ansh laughed at his state, while Nandini hurriedly served him his snacks and also took time to pour a mango juice, which is cabir's favorite on a glass.

"Thank you! You're awesome Nandini ji..", cabir said smiling and gulped his juice in one go.

"You're welcome cabir.." , said Nandini taking Manik's coffee and rushed upstairs to give it to him.

"Chocolate your coffee!" , Nandini said handling to him.

Manik shifted his eyes from the laptop to her, "You hair is messy!" , he said taking the coffee cup on his hand.

"You're responsible for my hair being messy.. monster..", Nandini pouted and went running downstairs to attend Nani now. On her way, she brushed her hair quickly as manik already made her conscious about her state.

After helping Nani with pooja items, both started the pooja. Today Nani conducted the pooja and Nandini was beside her praying.

Vivek on the other side was looking for his blue file, he sighed not seeing it anywhere.

Nandini looked at him and saw him disturbed looking for something.

He looked at Nandini to ask, but saw her praying with Nani.

Nandini signaled with her hands, "What are you looking for?".