EPISODE - 110 Love Under Shower! *18+*

Hello My Beautiful Readers.. 😚

Nannu is really sorry for being Super late.. 😰🥺

Will only say that I'm not getting much chance to write my stories..  But next time I'll try my best to update soon..  😓

By the way;  Missed Me!? �

As a compensation  — longest part is Ahead.. 💘�

Happy 1 year Anniversary of " YEH HAI CHAHATIEN ". 💅😘� 🎊

NEXT PART AFTER 465+ VOTES & 140+ GENUINE COMMENTS 😒😼

...............................

NEXT DAY ~ EARLY MORNING @ HYDERABAD - MALHOTRA VILLA.

Malhotras with Aman & Tushar reached at Hyderabad Early morning

Malhotras with Aman & Tushar reached at Hyderabad Early morning.. Payal and Nandini are sleeping whereas men were awake all the time.. their cars stopped at MALHOTRA VILLA.. Malhotras has a living place in each and every city because they have to tour sometimes in other cities as well, for business purpose..

AMAN'S Cell ring he picked up the call and it was a call from the international company.. he got to know that the tendor is finalized and they also be coming to India to finalize the deal on Next Monday.. Aman was very happy that which deal he was almost loosing now it's there.. all thanx to Nandini.. he hung up the call biding the caller bye..

He saw Manik taking Nandini out from the car, picking her up in his arms carefully not to disturb Her sleep.. whereas, Payal woke up the time car stopped.. PAYANSH Comes out Yawning and stretched their stiff Body.. Manik who was going to walk inside stopped as Aman Called him.. He turned and give him a hard look to Aman for his loud voice as because of his loud voice his jaan stirred.. Manik pulled her closer to his chest more and whispered sweet nothing in her ear so that she can slip into her slumber again and that's what happened..

Aman Smile sheepishly and put his finger on his lips whereas PAYANSH and Tushar chuckle at his antics.. Manik Shake his head in Disbelief and walked inside the villa..

He took her inside and welcomed by the receptionist and a man who look after the Malhotra villa.. they greeted him , who didn't replied but just walked upstairs to the private area which only belong to him..