EPISODE - 113 His Both Babies!!❤️

WARRIOR JR. HIGH SCHOOL 🏫

Nandini blinked her eyes unbelievably.. her daughter has just been kissed by a little cute ' Munda '.. that too a cute one.. she has an urge to pinch his cute cheeks..

but then as she felt that something was wrong in the surrounding.. she turned right and saw her romantic hubby is in a monster mode..

She felt sad that, that
' Cute Munda ' will face hard time now.. she burn a lamp 🪔 for him in her heart..

Just then Anvi comes back from her shocked mode.. and her cheeks turned red.. just like a cheery blossom.. and those dimple appeard on her cheeks makes her more cute..

But then her eyes fell on her parents, whom she didn't meet for a week.. her eyes got num and she ran towards them yelling, " Mumma.. Papa.. "

A smile appeard on manik's angry face seeing his princess running towards them..

Nandini too smile with teary eyes, and both kneeled down on their knees as anvi ran into their arms..

Both hugged her tightly yet softly.. Manik kissed on her little head lovingly.. after taking his princess in his arms he forgot whatever happened a while ago..

" Anvi miched you both allot.. ", Anvi mummerd softly snuggling in her parents warm arms..

Manik smile.. he too have little tears in his eyes but he didn't let them flow out.. he has never leave his princess like this for these many days.. but he knows it was urgent for them to leave her here as it will be dangerous for her..

Nandini sobbed like a baby 🐥 taking her baby in her arms.. manik sighed and took his both babies in his wide arms..

" We too missed you princess.. ", Manik replied.. whereas Nandini shower loving kisses on her daughter's face..

Anvi giggle cutely as she felt tickling with her mumma's sweet kisses on her soft skin.. and her giggles makes Manan's day..

Ohh!!

How much they missed their little princess!!

🌤️🌤️🌤️🌤️🌤️🌤️

LAW COLLEGE

Riya jerked her bag on the desk as she entered an empty classroom.. her eyes were red and the anger can be clearly seen on her face..

" Rani Sahiba!!? Who's this B#tch!!? How can my Vivek Sir talk with another girl so lovingly!!? Only I have the right to get his love.. only me.. Riya Chakraborty.. no one else.. ", she loudly shrieked and turned the table angrily which fall loudly on the floor..

She took her mobile out of her pocket and dialled her mother's number.. which she answered instantly..

" Hey baby.. ", she heard her mother's loving voice from the other side.

" Mom.. what was your plan about Vivek sir? ", Riya asked directly without replying her greeting.

Mrs. Chakraborty frowned hearing her daughter's irritation filled voice. , " What happened Baby!? ", She asked.

" Mom.. there's a girl in his life.. he's talking with her so lovingly.. he never talked with me like that.. his love should only belong to me.. no one else.. only me.. ", Riya said with a flame burning in her heart to get her love any how!!

" Ok.. relax baby.. don't worry.. come home first then we will discuss about the plan.. and don't worry.. he will belong to you only.. ", her mother tried to calm her anxious daughter.