EPISODE - 30 I hate her!

MALL

"This girl is working with Manik bitwa..", Nani said pointing to Payal angrily.

Nandini gulped and nodded smiling.

"And going to be bahu of Malhotra family..", Nandini thought.

"Nani you liked her?", Ansh asked smiling shyly after he saw Nani pointing at Payal.

Nani gritted her teeth, while Payal was shocked when Ansh called that old woman as Nani.

"I hate her! ", said Nani frowning.

Ansh widened his eyes shocked, and Nandini face palmed.

Manik looked at them, then at his business partners, "Excuse me.. I will just come back..", Saying this, he walked near Nani along with Ansh who curiously came to know why Nani hates Payal.

Payal gulped nervously, she hit her forehead for creating a wrong impression in front of Ansh's Nani.

"What happened Nani? Why are you behaving like this with Payal?", asked Manik confused.

Nani narrated everything Payal did at hypermarket, and Ansh just wanted to faint right now hearing all that. He was sure Nani would say a big No to his marriage with Payal.

Manik felt sorry for Ansh, but got angry that she misbehaved with his Nani. He hates it when someone disrespect any member of his family.

"Come with me Nani.. She will say sorry for this..", Manik held Nani's hand and walked to their table. Payal already got up, and said nervously, "I'm sorry Nani.. I didn't know you're Ansh's Nani..", Manik was surprised she said sorry without him saying anything.

Nani nodded seriously, "It's ok! And don't call me Nani, I'm not your Nani. Apart from business, take time to learn how to respect elders. My Nandini is here, she will teach you very well!", Payal looked down embarrassed.

"We Should Leave Now!", said Divyanka and they left.

Nandini turned to look at Ansh, she made a sorry face to which he just shook his head.

"Let's continue!", said Manik and sat on his chair sighing.

************************************

PAYAL MANSION

Payal reached in her room, and threw herself on the bed burying her face on the pillow.

"Payal what happened?", her best friend Katy came in.

"It was the worst day of my life! Don't even ask..", said Payal rolling her eyes.

"Share with me! You will feel better..", said Katy joining her On the bed.

Payal sat comfortably on the bed, placing the pillow on her lap, "You know, today I behaved rudely with an old woman, when I went to meet MM and Ansh, I got to know that old woman was none other than Ansh's Nani!".

"Oh my God! Then?", Katy asked shocked.

"Then I said sorry to her and she made me hear a lot..", Payal said.

"This shouldn't have happened right? She will definitely hate you now..", said Katy with a pity face.

"She already does Katy and that's not where it ends.. Ansh was already ignoring me earlier but today he was angry with me, he didn't talk to me all day in office.. Let alone talk, he didn't met his eyes with mine.. It just pricked my heart, now I'm feeling what he felt when I used to ignore him..", said Payal.

"Why didn't you say you like him earlier Payuu?", Katy hugged her tightly.

"I wanted to test him Katy. I always lived alone, my parents are no more and I learned how to face this world alone, without anyone teaching me what's good or wrong. In such situation, I thought Ansh wanted to play with me, so I used to get angry at first but then he was very adamant and I realized he truly loves me.. Now that I want to reciprocate his love, he's going away from me.. I'm scared that I will lose him Katy..", Payal said.

"Hey don't worry! You will not lose him, just tell him your feelings asap..", Katy assured her.

Payal gave her a slight smile.

************************************

Nandini was going towards the bathroom to change her clothes, when Manik came in front of her.

She turned to other side to go to the bathroom, manik also came in front of her.

She glared at him, and was going to other side but Manik pushed her to the wall just a step behind trapping her with his both hands.

"Will you not buy anything from my money?", asked Manik..

"Nahin.." , Nandini looked away.

"Means you felt bad for what I said..", said Manik raising his eyebrows.

"Nahin..", Nandini replied.

"Nahin ke aage kya hai? (What's ahead of "No"?)", Manik asked.

"Nahin ke aage What the hai, and What the ke aage is something you won't like to listen..", said Nandini angrily.

Manik raised his eyebrows surprised with this girl's guts to talk with him like this. But how can he forget, she isn't any random girl but his Wife!

"Look Nandini I was just kidding with you! You can, really use my money whenever you want to.. And when you need anything just ask me, I will give it to you!", said Manik in serious tone.

"After what you did for Anvi , I owe you much more than just money!", he said staring intently at her.

Manik looked up and met his chocolate brown eyes, she could feel he said sincerely.

yeh hai chahatein
ishq walon ki
yeh hai chahatein
Mahiya mainu chhad na jave
jogiya ve tu rusna jave
sohniya bin jag suna lage...

NANDINI smiled slowly making Manik's heart relieved that she forgave him. Even though he didn't say sorry, all this conversation started by him was indirectly a way of saying sorry to her.

"You don't owe me anything! What I did was with my own will, for Anvi..", Nandini said.

"It's just so difficult to find a girl with a golden heart like yours!", Manik said looking lost in Nandini..

NANDINI blushed hearing Manik praising her so openly like this. She went running like butterfly to the bathroom.

Manik was lost in his thoughts about his past by then.

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

PRECAPE  - Glimpse of manik's past..

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️