EPISODE - 90 Mr. Romantic Malhotra!

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS 🌺

EPISODE - 90 Mr. Romantic Malhotra!

" Manik.. Put me down.. Sab dekh rhe hai.. ( Everyone is seeing.. ) ", Nandini said wriggling in his arms looking around on the pathway as Manik walk towards the parking lot..

" Dekhne Do.. I don't care.. ", Manik Smirked and continue walking.

" But I care.. I'm feeling shy.. please.. ", Nandini Pouted Cutely but second she gasped as the the sound of Thundering echoed the surrounding.. The Air is blewing and spreading the fregnance of Sweet mud..

" Sshh.. it's okay jaan.. ", Manik said Pulled Nandini more closer to him, he put her down on her feets as they Reached near their car.. Their car is Standing at the corner.

" Manik.. We should get going.. I think it's Going to rain.. ", Nandini said looking up to the sky as the sky was Painted red and the clouds have gathered.. 2-3 Drops of rain fall on her face and one landed on her lips.

" Why So hurry baby!!? ", Manik said coming closer as his eyes landed on the drop on her lips. He felt Jealous from the drop to touch her lips..

Nandini gulped the intensity in his eyes She took some steps back was pulled forward and landed on his chest.. Her Br###t smashed on his hard Chest making her heart skipped a beat.

" Ma-nnikk.... ", Nandini whispered lowly as Manik come closer to her face grinding her body with him.

His Eyes Scanned her beautiful Face , " Why I always loose control when you are infront of me!? You know you Makes me hell crazy.. ", Nandini heart beat increased hearing him.. She wanted to push him as they are not in their Room but His Intoxicated Mushky Natural Scent froze her on her Place.. She's lost in his magic touch.

" Ma-nnikk.. Ple-ase.. ", Nandini Whispered while he nuzzled his nose in her neck.

" You don't know what you are doing to me!? I so wanted to take you Right now Right here!! ", Manik said And Sucked those drops from her lips. Nandini clutched his Blazer from his chest.. unable to control himself he pinned her to the Car and Start kissing her. She parted her lips and felt him washing over like a wave of warmth, curling her toes, unfurling all her senses as the taste of him nearly silenced all thoughts.

Her whole body tingled, the feel of his frame leaning on hers as his arms wrapped around her felt nearly Heaven. He pulled her in, claiming her mouth again, hungry and intense, until her knees gave in. By the time Nandini became aware of her fingers, they had already slipped under his shirt, his skin smooth and radiating heat. As if time had sopped right there, as they stood propped against his car, glued to one another. As if no one else existed and there was no risk of Any other person watching the show from Anywhere.

His thumb was throbbing at the hollow of her neck, rubbing up and down, pulsing warmth as his tongue conquered the depths of her mouth, hungry, consuming, pulling her into the warmth of him as if he mastered the balance of gravity.

"You shouldn't have kissed me like that!", She found herself gasping, caught between an array of feelings and trying to regain sense in his arms.

His half-closed eyes were now wide open. "How...how would you like to be kissed? ", An alarming curiosity and Naughtiness washed over his features, he was scanning her for answers. The Rain has Started Pouring Down making their desire Grow to such intensity that it'll be difficult for them to move backward now!

Nandini was stunned-at herself, at the amber flickering overpowering her consciousness, at the enticing flavor of the foreign yet Familiar lips she found herself longing for. It took a split second to give into them again, surrendering to the downward force pulling her under.