EPISODE - 95 A Wild Honeymoon Afternoon!

Sorry For the late Update Guyss..😌

Please Don't Forget to Read " Bebaakee Ishq " You Guyz will. Surely Like it..😁

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS.. 🌺

EPISODE - 95 A Wild Honeymoon Afternoon!

HOTEL

CAVYA Comes out from the Room with that Boy Cut Girl after completing the procedure of sending both evil girls to the jail.. Meanwhile Ansh And Vivek also Reached there..

" Cabir, Are You Alright!? ", Vivek Asked but Frowned as he saw the Constable dragging two girls with handcuffed out from the Hotel.

" Haan.. You okay!? But What was that!? ", Ansh Asked as he also noticed which was noticed by Vivek.

" And Navya.. You here!? ", Vivek was Like what's actually happening here!? A while back there was a news of something Nonsense and Now what they are witnessing is totally a different Story!!

" Umm.. It's a long Story Ansh and Jijaji.. ", Cabir Sighed.. He's Still shocked that he would be in jail if Navya wasn't here to save him from These 2 witches!

Navya looked at him.. She can understand what he's feeling Right Now.. She keep her hand on his shoulder getting his attention, Navya blinked her eyes as if Gesturing that " Everything is Fine Now.. ".

Cabir Was so overwhelmed the Way she handled everything and how she saved him!?

..

He still remember that when he wake up Early in morning only to witness the Several Headache like someone is knocking on his head with a Hammer and then He saw Navya sitting with a boy cut Hair Girl with her infront of him on the Sofa in The Hotel Room.

He Hurriedly sit on the bed frowning.. while Navya Hurriedly walk towards him, " Are you alright Cabir!? ", She asked worriedly. Her worry and concern filled Voice awake the strong and strange Feelings in his heart for her.

Cabir nodded but then asked, " What I'm doing here!? ".

Navya Looked at him and then the another girl in the Room.

" Someone planned something dangerous to Spoil your Image.. ", the boy Cut girl said Shortly.

" What!!? But why!? ", Cabir widened his eyes hearing this.

" Chamkadar Jaisi shakal walli MMD Ki Employee Shreya wanted to Marry you that's why! ( Face like Bat ) ", Navya Replied making Faces, Jealousy and Anger was clearly seen on her face. And then Boy cut girl also explain him everything whatever happened!!

Cabir chukled the way Navya mentioned that witch but it didn't go unnoticed by him that she's jealous and have feelings for him.

He got Excited and pulled her Closer by holding her waist with her one hand and With other he Tucked her hair strands behind her hair , " Why are you getting so angery Madhubala!? ", Navya Who's eyes were Wide with sudden pull was now looking down , She doesn't wanted to look at him because if She looked into his eyes then what if He Reads her Deep Feelings for him From her eyes!!?