EPISODE - 29 Papa Fliend choose......

MALL

"Nani do you want anything?", Nandini asked while Anvi picked the packet of chips of her choice.

Nani came out of her thoughts, and looked at Nandini startled, "Haan?".

"Nani are you ok? Are you feeling well? Tell me Nani if you're feeling dizzy..", Nandini  asked worriedly, shaking Nani lightly.

"Bhaiya please bring some chair and water..", shouted Nandini to the salesman.

He nodded and ran to take some chair to help the lady.

"Nandini bitiya listen to me..", Nani smile amused.

"Haan I'm listening! Bolo na Nani.. What are you feeling?", asked Nandini..

"I'm fine bitiya! Calm down..Why do you think I'm not well?", Nani said assuring her.

"Woh Nani you didn't reply me for long time so I thought..", Nandini said.

Nani giggled, "I was thinking
something only..".

"Ma'am here is the chair..", the man placed it near them signaling Nani to sit.

Nandini smiled sheepishly, "Sorry bhaiya! Nani is fine, I only thought..".

The man looked at her in disbelief, then nodded and went from there.

Nani and Nandini laughed, and walked around the hypermarket to buy few items Nani wanted.

While walking Nani bumped with a Lady, and her purse fell on the floor.

She glared at Nani, "Can't you watch out and walk old woman?".

"Sorry bitiya. I didn't see you!", Nani said with an apologetic smile.

"Who will pick up my purse now? You?", the lady said angrily and bend to take her purse.

Nani frowned at her behavior, Nandini and Anvi angrily gazed at the woman.

When she stood straight, Nandini's eyes widened in shock.

"Oh Devi Mayiyan! She's Payal.. Now if Nani gets to know she's Ansh lover, Nani would reject her immediately.. God, she had to behave like that to Nani.. This Papaya bhi na..", thought Nandini..

"Look you can't talk to elders like this. Say sorry to Nani now.." , said Nandini serious.

"Solly bolo..", Anvi angrily said.

"She's your Nani OK? Not mine, and I won't say sorry when the fault is hers.. She's the one who bumped with me..", said Payal and left from there sighing hard.

"Girls nowadays don't have respect for elders.. Humph!", Nani said pouting. Nandini smiled nervously thinking about Ansh.

" Ansh Your Love Story is soon going to Swaha! ", Nandini Sighed Hard Thinking.

"Don't worry bitiya. I'm not talking about you, you're very nice girl.. And I like you a lot.." said Nani caressing Nandini's hair.

************************************

They met at a coffee shop, the ladies were chatting happily, and nandini was making Anvi eat her sandwich now.

"We had lot of fun Na!", Divyanka said chirpily, "I can't wait to show Vivek ji my new saris..".

"And I can't wait to wear them and show Manohar ji that I'm still beautiful!", Mami said proudly.

Nani rolled her eyes, then held Anvi's chin smiling, "And my Gudiya will show her Papa her new dresses na?".

Anvi nodded, "Yes! Fliend choose beautiful dless fol Anvi.. Anvi loved it and Papa will love it too..".

Nandini smiled, everyday she's getting used to hear Anvi praising her for one or other thing. The love growing each day for each other is turning their relationship a beautiful one.

"Enjoyed shopping?", suddenly their heard Manik's voice, he took a seat beside Anvi and Nandini on their table.

"Chiku.. You here?", asked Divyanka surprised.

"Are you following us?", asked Nandini suspiciously staring at him.

"Does my face tells you I've time to follow you?", Manik  asked sarcastically.

"First your face doesn't tell me anything.. It's completely blank.. Expressionless face!", she said sarcastically too.

Manik rolled his eyes, "Unfortunately for yourself, you will see this face 24/7 all your life..".

"Monster!", Nandini  looked away.

"Chipku!", Manik  muttered.

"How come you're here Manik bitwa?", Mami asked.

"I came here to have a talk with my partners. We were supposed to meet here in this coffee shop and I saw you guys..", Manik  explained.

"Bhai..", Ansh also came and looked surprised to see his family there.

"They came for shopping!", Manik  said understanding the surprised look of Ansh..

Anvi jumped to Manik's lap, hugging him tightly, "Papa!"

Manik wrapped his arms around her protectively, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Anvi enjoyed shopping today? Show Papa what you bought..", said Manik cheering her.

Nandini handled to Anvi her bag, and helped her take out of her dresses to show Manik..

"Papa Fliend choose for me this.. " , said Anvi taking the purple dress on her hand, "This too!", she took another one.

Manik nodded, "Beautiful they're..at least Friend has good choices!!",  Nandini  pouted and crossed her arms cutely.

Ansh and the ladies giggled.

"Papa I also choose fol Fliend.. Led (red) sali..", Anvi said excitedly searching for sari in the bag.

Manik helped her take it, she smiled, "Papa izz it beautiful??"

"Very beautiful!!", said Manik kissing her tiny hands, "But it will not fit the person who will wear it..".

NANDINI glared at him, "You're just jealous that Anvi bought something for me!".

"With my money you want to say!", he added grinning.

Nandini didn't say anything further, she felt bad he said like that.

Divyanka and Nani looked at each other, it took time for them to convince Nandini to buy it and now Manik spoke like that, they were sure Nandini felt bad and wouldn't accept to buy anything else using their money.

"Nandini is your wife and she has the right to buy what she wants using your money Chiku..", said Nani.

"Nahin Nani.. I already said to you that I didn't want to.. I don't want anyone's money to buy things for myself..", said Nandini hurt.

"I'm not anyone, I'm your husband and you can use my money to buy anything you want ok! I cannot joke with you, it seems Chipku!", Manik  said rolling his eyes.

Nandini looked at him surprised, Divyanka , Nani, Ansh and Mami had big smiles on their face.

Soon Manik's business partners came, so he joined them with Ansh to another table leaving the ladies in their table.

Nani glanced at them and was shocked to see Payal in between them.

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️