EPISODE - 46 Don't hide your real beauty of....

400+ VOTES For NEXT PART..😋

EPISODE - 46  Don't hide your real beauty....

MANAN ROOM

"Di.." , Nandini called her with a nervous smile walking out of the bathroom.

Divyanka who was on her phone till now sat on the bed, glanced at Nandini and widened her eyes smiling.

"What happened Di? Don't I look good?", asked Nandini tucking her hair behind her ear.

"You look gorgeous Nandini.. Chiku will faint today for sure..", Divyanka said chirpily and stood up, side hugging nandini.

Nandini blushed lowering her eyes, "Di app bhi na!".

Divyanka giggled taking Nandini to the dresser to apply make up on her.

Nandini admired herself on the mirror and smiled imagining what would be Manik's reaction if he sees her first time in sari. This is the Red sari that Anvi choose for her when they went to shopping.

************************************

Manik was pacing around the living room staring at his watch waiting impatiently for Nandini and Ansh to come down.

"These both look like Bride and Groom! Such a long time to get ready man..", Manik whined.

Nani and Mami giggled silently.

"Wow.. Nandini bitiya looks like an angel!" Mami said as soon her eyes landed on Nandini coming down.

"My Gudiya will steal hearts today.. She's looking so beautiful..", Nani praised Nandini smiling.

Manik hearing all this, got more curious to know how nandini was looking today, he also shifted his eyes to her side. And indeed, all praises were worth to her today, she was looking extremely beautiful in his eyes! Red, his favorite Red color looks like this sari was just meant and made for her.

Ehsas ki jo zubaan ban gaye
Dil mein mere mehman ban gaye

It wouldn't have fit on anyone with such perfection as it did for her. She left her hair open, and did some curls at the end,only to make him more crazy on her! She looks like an angel who came down from heaven right now..

Aap ki tareef mein kya kahein
Aap humari jaan ban gaye

Uff, he was speechless and breathless now.. He loosened his tie a bit and gulped staring fixedly at her.

Aap hi rabb aap imaan ban gaye
Aap humari jaan ban gaye

Nandini was blushing while descending the stairs, she was observing his every move since his eyes land on her, and it was making her cheeks turn red matching her sari.

Qismat se humein aap humdum mil gaye
Jaise ki dua ko alfaz mil gaye
Socha jo nahi woh haasil ho gaya
Chaahun aur kya ki khuda de ab mujhe