EPISODE - 27 Papa Fliend is not....

AT NIGHT..

Nandini walked out of the bathroom after making Anvi fresh up, she placed Anvi on the bed and took her pjama.

"Fliend.. I enjoyed a lot today.. I like to play with fliends in galden..", Anvi squealed happily while Nandini help her dress up.

Nandini smile, "I also enjoyed a lot with you! Did you make friends at that house?".

Anvi nodded, "Many!".

"Acha? Tell me their names..", Nandini  said smiling, and made her lay on the bed.

Anvi held Nandini's hand tightly, "They ale so many! Anvi can't remembel names now.. All speak same time..".

Nandini giggled softly, she kissed Anvi's cheek, " Aww my baby.. With time, you will remember everyone's name ok?".

Anvi smile nodding. Nandini talked with her for a while, then Anvi fell asleep still she was holding Nandini's hand tightly.

Nandini slowly released her hand from Anvi's with a heavy heart, the way Anvi held her clearly showed that Anvi didn't want her to go. She stood up to go, when her eyes landed on Anvi's feet sneaking out of her blanket.

She smiled and kissed Anvi's feet warmly, then covered her feet with the blanket again.

Manik watched the last scene as he came to wish good night to his baby.

Tu hi tu hain tu hi tu hain
Sanson ki hawa..
Tu hi tu hain, tu hi tu hain
Khwabo ki dua..
Tu hi tu hain,tu hi tu hain
Ek mera khuda..

Nandini walked to go and faces him, "Woh.. She slept..".

Manik nodded his head, "I just came to give her a goodnight kiss..".

Nandini left from there and Manik kissed Anvi's forehead whispering a goodnight to her.

************************************

Nandini opened her left eye and peeked through the poolside, she sighed seeing no sign of a naked Manik.. Smilingly she opened her both eyes and looked around the room, "Thank You Devi Mayiyan that Monster isn't in front of me naked.. Otherwise my heart would go dhak dhak everytime..".

Manik walked out of the bathroom making nandini jerk. She almost fell from the bed for the second time.

Manik rolled his eyes and raised his hands, "Look I'm not naked today!".

Nandini looked at him with his suit looking dashing and handsome like always!

Her heartbeat increased, she gulped staring at him.

But still she managed to say with teasing smile," but chocolate boy if you wear clothes or be nacked you look always drole worthy..", she winked at Last..

He rolled his eyes at her flirty words..

"Did you search the meaning of naked in dictionary by the way?", Manik asked going towards the dresser. He gelled his hair staring at her through the mirror.

"Either with clothes or without clothes, my heart is going dhak dhak everytime yaar..", Nandini  bit her nails muttering to herself.

"Nandini..", Manik  called her to gain her attention.

"Haan?", Nandini  looked at him startled.

"Meaning of naked? Did you search?", he asked smirking.

Nandini glared at him, she stood up and went to the bathroom cursing Manik..

************************************

AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE

"Nandini bhabhi don't you think we should skip this ignoring game and jump to wedding one? I'm already tired of ignoring my poor sweetie Payal..", Ansh pouted Cutely..

Nandini sipped her tea smiling, she glanced at him, " You really love her, isn't it? ".

Ansh nodded smiling shyly.

"But step by step Ansh we'll reach into wedding game fast.. You're doing great!", Nandini  winked.

"Wow what an advice Nandini! No one in this world knows that we need to plan step by step and not doing it hastily! What a mind.. You should have been a Scientist hain na?", Manik  asked sarcastically.

Nandini touched his nose with her index finger, "And Mr. Malhotra seems like everyone knows not to poke their nose on others conversations except You, hain na?".

Ansh laughed silently, while Cabir who took the seat opposite him was confused what's going on and same state was of Divyanka..

"Shut up!" , Manik  glared at her and looked back at his plate.

"Don't try to mess up with me!", spoke Nandini proudly, "You're responsible for my heart to go dhak dhak everytime, now I will make your heart go shake shake..you will see it!".

"What the hell..", Manik  frowned not understanding what she blabbered now.

"Chiku I was thinking that we should go shopping today.. Is the driver free today?", Divyanka  asked.

"Shopping Di seriously!", Manik  said in disbelief.

"Why do you get angry for every single thing? Just chill yaar and do check up your BP!", Nandini patted his shoulder.

"I'm not your yaar!", Manik said shoving her hands from his shoulder.

The family giggled.

"Toh? (Then?)", Nandini shrugged.

"Toh I'm your husband not your yaar..", Manik  replied.

Nandini's cheek turned pink color, she didn't expect him to acknowledge himself as her husband.

Manik realized what he blurted, and his family teasing glances at them.

"Haan Chiku you're her husband only and she isn't leaving you anywhere..", Nani said.

"I will ask the driver to drop you guys..", Manik  said.

"Oh biwi said it, now you can't say No right?", Mami asked Teasing him.

"Nahin, a Parrot said it..", Manik  said.

"Fliend is not Pallot..", Anvi said gazing at Manik..

Manik looked at her, and didn't say anything.

"Papa Fliend is not Pallot! ", Anvi patted his shoulder with angry pout.

Nandini laughed at Manik's face, he was tongue tied because he couldn't go against Anvi, otherwise she would be angry with him and he didn't want to admit himself wrong, that's why he keep quiet..

"Fliend is not Pallot!!", Anvi stubbornly said waiting for him to reply.

"Papa..", she called him again, "Fliend..".

"Haan ok, she's not Parrot..", Manik unwillingly said it.

Anvi and Nandini smile in victory. Anvi brushed Nandini's hair lovingly with her tiny hands, "Fliend is my Aulola..".

"Aww.. Nandini it's so adorable to see you with Anvi..", Divyanka said with her heart melting at the scene.

"It's so strange, Anvi never brushes my hair when I ask her too!", Vivek pouted.

"You're not her Aurora!", Manik  smirked.

Everyone burst out laughing at Vivek's face.

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️