EPISODE - 68 I don't trust her Manik!!

Hello Guyz, How Are you!?

As you All know that I now do my job which makes me so buzy even to eat my meals on right time.. This December month is Really tiring month so please be patience for the updates..

NEXT PART After 400+ VOTES and 100 COMMENTS..

EPISODE - 68 I don't trust her Manik!!

MANIK's ROOM

Manik unbuttoned his white shirt all dirty by now, he threw it on the bed and went towards his closet to choose another shirt.

Suddenly he felt someone's hand on his back, he turn to the person and frowned, "Meera you?".

"Oh, I am so sorry Manik.. I was coming to the bathroom and didn't see you on my way.. my hands accidentally touched you.. " , she said acting panicked.

"It's okay.. ", he said, "You can use the bathroom of the guest room, not exactly this one. I don't like others to use my and Nandini's personal space! ".

She nodded, " Soon, this is going to be my and yours only Manik.. you just wait and watch, how I'm going to make you mine and throw nandini out of our way, the haldi on your back just marks the start! " , she thought smirking.

Meera was gazing at him shirtless, and Manik felt uncomfortable with her stare, he looked away.

"You can leave now Meera.. ", he said.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I did to you in past Manik, I thought you loved me but didn't realize it, so that's why I behaved like that.. but can we be friends again? ", she asked smiling.

"After what your father did to my life, I never had people called friends in my life.. ", he said intensely.

Meera looked at him sadly, " I understand what you mean to say.. but Nandini became your friend na?
How did you she got married to you? Is it arranged marriage? ".

"Nahin, Devi Mayiyan made us one! ", Manik said, smiling faintly thinking about their marriage where nandini sang, " Rab ne bana de Jodi ".

Meera gritted her teeth, she wasn't liking Manik's answers at all.

"MANIK.. ", NANDINI came in the room, she stood still after seeing her husband with Meera. She noticed Manik was shirtless, and there was haldi on his back.

"Kya hua? " , she asked coming near to them.

"I wanted to use the bathroom.. ", Meera said smirking, she noticed Nandini's eyes on Manik's back. She was sure nandini doubted on him.

" Then use the guest room's bathroom.. this is a married couple room and you should respect someone's privacy Meera.. ", Nandini said with a serious look.

Meera nodded, and went from there fuming in anger.

Nandini took her duppata and wiped the haldi from Manik's back.

"She accidentally touched me.. ", Manik explained before nandini would come to a conclusion by herself.

"I know.. ", Nandini replied smiling faintly, "I know that you didn't do anything, but I don't trust her Manik..".

Manik turned to her, " You think like that because she loves me.. ".

" No, it's not like that.. I really didn't like her.. ", Nandini said pouting, Manik pulled her by her waist making her gasp.