EPISODE - 66 Why? Can't I stay here?

400+ VOTES on three PARTS..

EPISODE - 65 Why? Can't I stay here?

IN GUEST ROOM

The doctor after checking on Meera, looked at MANIK , " Mr. Malhotra she should not take stress now, she regained conscious but is not completely well. I hope you understand..".

"Is she fine? ", Nandini asked staring at Meera laid on the bed unconscious.

While everyone else just rolled their eyes, but Nandini was one girl that never wished bad for anyone, she surely didn't like Meera but also don't want to see her in pain, as Manik told her that she didn't know about Shashi's evil deeds and even fought with her Dad for Manik, but at the same she doesn't know why her heart didn't gave her a good signal for Meera.

"Don't worry, she will regain her conscious after some minutes.. till then, let her rest.. " , the doctor said as he walked out of the room. Manik accompanied him to the door, then called Aman to his room.

********************************************

MANAN's ROOM

"Aman I need you to do something for me.. " , MANIK said and Aman nodded.

" I want you to take Meera to your home.. ", MANIK said hesitantly, as he don't know if Aman would be comfortable or not, he knows Aman would never say no to him, but that doesn't mean he should input his orders on him like in office.

" What?? That witch in my heaven like home!! ", Aman widened his eyes in shock.

" It just for some time Aman! She doesn't have anyone to look after her and I don't want to keep her here because of Anvi and Nandini. Anvi told me that she's scared of Meera and as for nandini, I don't want her to feel jealous or uncomfortable with Meera's presence. I don't want her to feel even for a moment that I ever loved Meera, I don't want nandini to doubt on me, I don't want my past to influence on my present.. " , Manik explained.

"Since it's for Anvi and Nandini bhabhi, I will keep that woman in my home.. " , Aman pouted.

Nandini heard this standing on the door of their room, tears of happiness slip from her eyes, her Manik thinks about her in first place! She rushed inside the room surprising Manik and Aman.

She gave him a tight bone crushing hug, " I Love you my Payasmheart.. and one more thing, I would never doubt on you because of Meera.. I have full trust on you! ".

"I love you too my Nautanki! ", he whispered in her ear, " You're everything for me, that's why I don't want to give any chance to others to destroy our relationship.. " .

Aman coughed hard, he patted his chest trying to register what he just heard now.

Manik and Nandini looked at him, "Aman ji are you okay? ", Nandini asked worriedly.

"You both..... confessed?????? When????? " , asked a shocked Aman.

Nandini giggled at his expression, while Manik raised his one eyebrow, " That's too much information for you, don't you think so? ".

" Let him know na.. Aman ji is my bro, he has the right to know about what's happening in my life.. ", said Nandini smiling.

" Haan, otherwise I will not take that Chudail in my home... ", Aman said as if challenging Manik.

Manik glared at him and crossed his arms, with Go-for-it look. Aman smiled sheepishly.

" He confessed his love for me yesterday Aman ji.. " , Nandini replied chirpily, while Manik send a look to her.